Sundown Audio

Power Acoustik Warranty---fried Amp

No those amps can't handle a .75ohm load even with gains set properly. (Real picky) But with your subs, just wire them each in series to theie own amp to get a 1.5ohm load for each.

wouldnt wiring them in series get a 3 ohm load though cause just the single sub in series would be 1.5ohm so would 2 subs be 3ohm?

Yep, if you wire each sub in series & then wire them together in parallel, you'll get a 3ohm load, & then you can strap your amps like you said ealier.

4 15" FI Q D2's in 12 cubes tuned to 32hz

1- T1000.1bd's

3 Maxx 29 deep cycles

4 runs of 1/0 gauge

-Big 3

-Trunk sealed off from the cabin

Custom 15.8 dual-volt switching MLA module

All in a CAR.

well if wired to 3 ohms according to pa's ratings they are only gonna be recieving about 1100 watts per pair then. now right now i have my audiobahn a2x600hq rack mount amp pushing all 4. its a 2 channel amp and is rated at 2400rms @ 1ohm bridged and its .5ohm stable per channel. now the amp doesnt have a rating at .5ohm but the rating per channel at 1ohm 1200rms. so right now i have the subs wired to .7 ohm per channel and i have the bass boost half way up and the gain all the way down.....the subwoofer setting on the deck is set at 10 out of 15 and the bass is set at 0. so with this being said do you think that with the subs will be pushed ok of 1100