UPDATE I only got 1/2 of my stuff, Scott fixed it though.

just cuz they look super beefy it dont mean they going to be the best shits in the world... i hope they are if they are then im gettin some lol. end of story

I feel ya I know in about a year I will switch up maybe so I guess I will keep track of these.

you right mane. I am trying to get a lot of stock pics and I don't want to miss ANY it means a lot to me to have stock before and customized after pics. So I feel ya. I am running 6 18's I have 2 in officially Fi forgot to send my other 2 and Scott is hooking a brotha up and a secret person is selling me my other 2. 2010 all should be in. Hey I know it's lame but I just made a rhyme with out trying. But for real 01-2010 all 6 should be here. I am nervous about what amps I will run. And Steve's new subs are definantly putting my subs to shame. lol Throw me some ideas on amps. My goal is to do 3 amps big amps 20k+ watts, but if not I will run 6 amps.

Could someone please do a list. That would help me a GREAT DEAL

So far I have thought about:

3 amp setup:

3 Rd D9's

3 IA 40.1's

6 amp setup:

6 Sundown 3500's

6 AQ 3500's

6 DAT still figuring out which ones

My amp suggestion is 3 American Bass VFL500.1s... Will be running like 2500w per sub, very high build quality, great customer service, and a good price. I've run AB amps for years now and have never had any issues with them and I'm not exactly easy on my equipment.

1998 Ford Explorer Eddie Bauer... New setup, old ride... QX56 is staying stock til I get loud... It's only getting walled off if I don't meet my goal @ SBN.

Pioneer AVIC-N2

(12) 12" RE SXs old model.... (3) AB VFL 500.1 @ 1ohm each

Dual 300amp Ohio Gen alts.... (10) Northstar NSB-125s

26ft3 @ 33hz w/ a ton of port area

156.5 @ 40hz @ dash, Db Drag style / 153.2 Bassrace

My amp suggestion is 3 American Bass VFL500.1s... Will be running like 2500w per sub, very high build quality, great customer service, and a good price. I've run AB amps for years now and have never had any issues with them and I'm not exactly easy on my equipment.

You know what I have been hearing good stuff about AB do they have 3 bigger amps that will allow maybe 3000-3500 per sub if so I will be looking at AB matter of fact I am looking now. AMERICA FUK YEAH!!!! lol

just cuz they look super beefy it dont mean they going to be the best shits in the world... i hope they are if they are then im gettin some lol. end of story

I couldn't agree more with this statement... I'd love for them to be everything they've been hyped up to be and the CA world to have a new technology to play around with some. Of course I thoroughly enjoy playing around with new woofers on the market, so I'm hoping to get my hands on one of these depending on the success.

1998 Ford Explorer Eddie Bauer... New setup, old ride... QX56 is staying stock til I get loud... It's only getting walled off if I don't meet my goal @ SBN.

Pioneer AVIC-N2

I guess after the pics tomorrow I will make sure I have a top 3 in both category of amp setups, but I want at least 21k watts not that I will do full tilt daily, but I do want to be able to bring it on demand. lol I cant wait for INCOME TAX FUK YEAH Throw me some mo ideas lol

Just remember that the more power you have, the more electrical you're gonna need to back it up... Running the power that you're looking into, the electrical upgrades aren't exactly gonna come cheap and it's the last thing you wanna skimp on also.

Pioneer AVIC-N2

Just remember that the more power you have, the more electrical you're gonna need to back it up... Running the power that you're looking into, the electrical upgrades aren't exactly gonna come cheap and it's the last thing you wanna skimp on also.

Oh hell naw. I am taking my time with this and it is the main reason I haven't started a build. People are impatient and edgy and I don't want my build thread filled with negativity. But out of curiousity how does 6 DC alts sound? I am looking also at AP 3000's hmmmmmmmmmmm. But I am doing maybe 4-6 alts and 10 batteries and most likely 6 amps (damn) I don't want a million amps throughout the burban, but oh well. I am getting more advice to do one amp per sub to keep the amp from over doing it.

3-4 300a alts will be plenty and depending on the amps you get 7-10 big batts in back... I'd worry less about the stress on the amps and more about the stress on the woofers with you planning on running 3500w+ per woofer. Personally I wouldn't run anymore than 3k per BTL for daily purposes, especially with 6 18s it's gonna be more than enough.

Also have you contacted a shop/builder about doing this build for ya??

Pioneer AVIC-N2

3-4 300a alts will be plenty and depending on the amps you get 7-10 big batts in back... I'd worry less about the stress on the amps and more about the stress on the woofers with you planning on running 3500w+ per woofer. Personally I wouldn't run anymore than 3k per BTL for daily purposes, especially with 6 18s it's gonna be more than enough.

Also have you contacted a shop/builder about doing this build for ya??

The man David himself is an option for me right now he did a pretty good job for JP so that has put him as a choice for me, But you are right I guess 3000 per woofer ain't bad, but I am doing 3500's because 3000 usually don't cost too much less than 3500 watt amps and "IF" you can find 3000 watt amps. Hey I made a new thread that you could actually help answer some of those questions.