I tried to ride through town and didnt make it off my street now my car is way down the road stuck. We have atleast a foot and its still comin and goin to for the next few days. wow. Im in Southwest Virginia by the way. Were under some kind of emergency.

Anybody else get a S*** load of snow???

6 Sundown X 15s

2 Sundown NS1 V2s

C Pillar 4th order

Bagged Suburban on 24s

http://youtube.com/tlee333

1219090402.jpg

Might not really look like much due to cell phone pic. That's a little bit over a foot of snow, in some places when I was out in the woods was coming overtop of my knees (I am 6'). Can't really tell in the picture but it is still coming down pretty good, it's suppose to keep going till saturday night at midnight and get stronger as it keeps going. tlee2 idk if you got the same warning as I did, but if you did hear it, I live in the part they called western past henrico, they said we were suppose to get up to 12-15". Looks like they are wrong, because where I live we are already there haha. Probably gonna end up with 2feet before it stops :o I'll actually take a picture with my actual camera tomorrow during the day to get a better one if anybody wants.

pPFs4E8.jpg

06 Mini Cooper S

Sundown, SoundQubed

Cadence, XS Power

151s Sealed

155s Outlaw

Windshield @ 37hz

1219090402.jpg

Might not really look like much due to cell phone pic. That's a little bit over a foot of snow, in some places when I was out in the woods was coming overtop of my knees (I am 6'). Can't really tell in the picture but it is still coming down pretty good, it's suppose to keep going till saturday night at midnight and get stronger as it keeps going. tlee2 idk if you got the same warning as I did, but if you did hear it, I live in the part they called western past henrico, they said we were suppose to get up to 12-15". Looks like they are wrong, because where I live we are already there haha. Probably gonna end up with 2feet before it stops :o I'll actually take a picture with my actual camera tomorrow during the day to get a better one if anybody wants.

stop snowing here about midnight, makes me pissed that I don't live in the Richmond area anymore, I fucking love snow.

The Setup

2009 Volkswagen Jetta

2 Alpine SWR-1222D's in 2 seperate boxes tuned to 33hz

1 Kicker ZX1001.1

Stock 140A Alt

Stock speakers

stop snowing here about midnight, makes me pissed that I don't live in the Richmond area anymore, I fucking love snow.

Well, I don't technically live in the richmond area, I live about 30 minutes west of richmond. Ever heard of goochland or louisa?

pPFs4E8.jpg

06 Mini Cooper S

Sundown, SoundQubed

Cadence, XS Power

151s Sealed

155s Outlaw

Windshield @ 37hz