Jump to content

tlee2

Members
  • Posts

    1489
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by tlee2

  1. I probably won't be satisfied till im doin like 163 @27hz and like 3,000rms worth of mids and highs....lol
  2. Jake please get back at me ASAP. Tried to get up with you a couple times past few weeks with no luck. Got a big problem and need a few questions answered. I have a competition next weekend. I emailed you from [email protected] Thanks a lot.
  3. yeah they loved they made me turn it up over and over haha i kno right she was all bad at first till it hit
  4. damn thought you had to be 18 to get credit but cool and nice bike
  5. do a few samples and we'll tell you lol
  6. This has been happenin to me the last couple days too. It warms up alot quicker now too
  7. The original radar video was uploaded yesterday and has 996,783 views. CRAZY
  8. damn thats a good one. I wish he woulda got more cars and made it more realistic by not running after them
  9. Sounds like a funny prank more info
  10. I can imagine the price tag
  11. Damn i remember when you first uploded that video. Thats sad
  12. yeah there alot lighter then previous btls
  13. They were good. And better then fosgates new entry level subs. You need a ported box though if you got room
  14. That does suck. At least it's pretty cheap. 50 cent or so a bag would really suck
  15. Bazooka BA1500 http://www.sonicelectronix.com/item_6410_Bazooka-BA1500.html Damn good amp for what it was. It did over rated power and ran fine at 1 ohm the whole time i had it even though its only 2 ohm stable
  16. Random ass thread Ive never seen my mom have to fight but if she ever did shes one of those women that can hold her own
  17. so this is a setup for the garage?
  18. I got some beats by dre solo and some $50 skullcandy hesh. I cant tell enough difference between them sound wise for the beats to be that much more then the hesh. However the build quality and look of the solos kill them. You wont find a better lookin or sleeker pair of headphones imo. They are worth it to me just because the look and quality. Theres headphones that sound about as good for cheaper but not better lookin ones.
  19. you can probably get louder on 1 good 18 in the proper size box...lol
×
×
  • Create New...