thinking about buying a sub for the bedroom

So, since the last time i've posted anything on here I sold off all my equipment and blew both my amps up (not intentionally!) since then, i've lacked something that ALL SMD members have in common, we all have BASS, and LOTS of it, so since i'm stuck with 2 6.5" Bose 201 speakers, i've got no lows (no highs no lows must be bose), im considering buying this RE 12 http://www.audiosavings.com/products/NEW-R...5a0.r3a8bd.aspx

are these any good? I dont need over-the-top-rediculous-better-be-doing-150DB-bass for my bedroom, afterall, I live in a shit neighborhood where my house gets broke in like 3 times a damn month. (which reminds me, I found out who the fuck the dicksucker is that keeps breaking in! might make a post about that in a few minutes) and on top of that, I got so many compaints (i think they're compliments, lol) from my neighbors when I had my 10s that it was REQUIRED I got 3 15s in there, well, since I have nothing and definitly dont want the cops out, im just curious if these things are good for SQ and decent loud (decent being around 120db ~ 130db on a good day)

so... thoughts & opinions? if you think you found a better sub for 100$ be sure to let me know! (yea, i'll build a box if its good, im just getting lazy and will do a prefab for the bedroom)

1997 Pontiac Grand Am SE

Broke stock Head Unit

Stock speakers suck

-if I get a job, it gets 2 SA 8s in a 2.5cube box (roughly 2 cube with the port and woofers in)-

-oh, and a new HU and some speakers that dont suck. and possibly a new muffler and tint job (previous owners tint is smudging in the back, if you know how to get tint off a window without damaging the heating stuff, let me know!!!)-

So, since the last time i've posted anything on here I sold off all my equipment and blew both my amps up (not intentionally!) since then, i've lacked something that ALL SMD members have in common, we all have BASS, and LOTS of it, so since i'm stuck with 2 6.5" Bose 201 speakers, i've got no lows (no highs no lows must be bose), im considering buying this RE 12 http://www.audiosavings.com/products/NEW-R...5a0.r3a8bd.aspx

are these any good? I dont need over-the-top-rediculous-better-be-doing-150DB-bass for my bedroom, afterall, I live in a shit neighborhood where my house gets broke in like 3 times a damn month. (which reminds me, I found out who the fuck the dicksucker is that keeps breaking in! might make a post about that in a few minutes) and on top of that, I got so many compaints (i think they're compliments, lol) from my neighbors when I had my 10s that it was REQUIRED I got 3 15s in there, well, since I have nothing and definitly dont want the cops out, im just curious if these things are good for SQ and decent loud (decent being around 120db ~ 130db on a good day)

so... thoughts & opinions? if you think you found a better sub for 100$ be sure to let me know! (yea, i'll build a box if its good, im just getting lazy and will do a prefab for the bedroom)

Nothing Wrong with RE , but if i where you i'd look for something cheap on here for used, You know what i mean? you'll get something better buying used.

EAST TEXAS BASS HEAD 4 LIFE

Jeep electronics = Stock (for now)

Headunit = VR3 cheapo

Speakers = Pioneer and Quantum Audio

Sub Amp = Sundown SAE-1200d

Sub = Fi SSD 15''

Mid/High amp = Sold my 4ch, Lookin for a new one now....

REFS: Bought From-Twistedchild420 ,J_black10,SojiaRaggs9000,hotshot27,

REFS: Sold To- James , sanitarium , qu1cks1lver56, skittlesRgood

Offical Audiogod9000 Feedback

Audiogod9000's 1997 Jeep Cherokee Country Build

Archived