Leon Posted December 20, 2009 Author Report Posted December 20, 2009 its ok dont think people r going to drive very far in snow for it i know some r tho but its not going to be out side so thats a plus were pullin cars in the bay wit the heat on so well b warm Yeah I was practicing for it this week but since it snowed I'm bummed out. Get vids n pics for me if ya can. Quote TΣÅM DΣÅDLY HΣRTZ
ziggetyzag26 Posted December 20, 2009 Report Posted December 20, 2009 Yeah I was practicing for it this week but since it snowed I'm bummed out. Get vids n pics for me if ya can. vids is a deff Quote Lost prophets carclub DD for life Visit my youtube My link
treossi Posted December 20, 2009 Report Posted December 20, 2009 i hate the snow... therefor im thankful for the 80 degrees we just had in socal today Quote Team sundownWESTCOASTSPL.COM we're throwing dbdrag events very soon visit the website for details
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.