Sonic Electronix

Here you go:

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...ghlite=%2BTLD22

I was very impressed adding the Phoenix Gold TLD22 to my last system and you should find alot of half decent info in this search.

well iam glad u mentioned the Phoenix Gold TLD22, because that is the one i was thinkin bout buying :) thanks for the link it was really helpful

New to the car audio world, and who ever said this is an addicting hobby they were right!!

I never bothered. It had a readout for voltage boost on it. I just got tired of my highs sounding like crap and ripped it out.

The manual said it would boost up to 5v or something like that and my headunit does close to that.

why the balls would you get a line driver when your preout voltage is already that high lol

Because I had a low level Pioneer head which wasnt as high. Then I got my Alpine.

Well and I got 2 for free.

1999 Pontiac Sunfire

Alpine CDA-9886

Sundown Audio SAZ-1000D

Sundown Audio SAX-50.4

Rainbow SAC 265.25 Components

Image Dynamics iD12

Optima Yellow Top

SQFire FTW.

i am think bout purchasing one my buddy said the would increase SQ. how do they work and how do u install them?

i got one on my last system. i did notice a difference and it helped me win my class at the audio comp. you can find one on ebay for cheap if you want to test one out and see if you like them

2 AQ 10'' HDC3 copper subs

1 3500d AQ amp

146.3db on TL with stock electrical in single cab truck at 32hz

RESULT: 1st place at comp, 3rd overall out of 20 cars

i got one on my last system. i did notice a difference and it helped me win my class at the audio comp. you can find one on ebay for cheap if you want to test one out and see if you like them

the one i mentioned earlier is around 25 bucks i think on sonic electronix

New to the car audio world, and who ever said this is an addicting hobby they were right!!