Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted
I sanded the shit outta them, primed them and everything. But they still came out rough. How can i make them smooth?

bondo? what else

SKAR_468x60.jpg

1998 Nissan 200sx

NOW:

Dex-p98r head

Planet Audio 300.4 mids and highs

Planet Audio/Pioneer tweeters/crossovers

Skar SK1500.1

3 SKAR Vvx15 dual 4 wired at .63

Posted
I sanded the shit outta them, primed them and everything. But they still came out rough. How can i make them smooth?

You just have to sand them more.

What grit papers did you use?

And did you use a good filler primer or a regular primer?

I have a sticky somewhere about doing this correclty on this site.

And if you went to my fourm, I have a write up with pics on how it is done. See the 2nd banner in my sig.

bondo? what else

Hell no.

Sanding right and filler primers and then more sanding are what you have to do.

normal_EPICENTERDESIGNS_128.gif

Building The Best.....Repairing The Rest

The bitter after-taste of a poor quality job will last far longer

than the sweetness of that cheap price!

Posted

use a high build primer and sand that lightly til smooth

Pioneer AVH P5900DVD

JL Audio XR525 CSi Components (Kickpanels)

Infinity Reference 6020cs Components (Doors)

JL Audio 12W7 Subwoofer

JL Audio e1800D Amplifier

JL Audio e4300D Amplifier

Posted
You just have to sand them more.

What grit papers did you use?

And did you use a good filler primer or a regular primer?

I have a sticky somewhere about doing this correclty on this site.

And if you went to my fourm, I have a write up with pics on how it is done. See the 2nd banner in my sig.

Hell no.

Sanding right and filler primers and then more sanding are what you have to do.

I did exactly what your thread said. I guess i need to sand more.

18" DC Level 4

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 2241 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...