Sundown Audio

good deal???

FreekDesignz

The PA amp is horrible, plain and simple... The Hifonics Bxi2008d is a pretty decent amp that will do around 1600-1800 or so watts @ 1ohm and isn't too bad on electrical either. Just make sure that you set the gains correctly and don't run it too hard and you'll be just fine.

Like I asked in your other thread, do u have any current electrical upgrades done to your car?? With the Bxi2008D you could prolli get away with having a solid under hood batt, big 3 upgrade in 1/0ga or larger wire, and a big batt in back.

What kind of budget do u have for an amp + electrical upgrades needed to back it up?? Also are you gonna be the one building the enclosure and doing the install??

like i said in my other thread i got nutin but 3 kickers

like i said in my other thread i got nutin but 3 kickers

"nutin" hahahaha......

Well what kind of budget are you working with for an amp + electrical upgrades needed to back it up??

1998 Ford Explorer Eddie Bauer... New setup, old ride... QX56 is staying stock til I get loud... It's only getting walled off if I don't meet my goal @ SBN.

Pioneer AVIC-N2

(12) 12" RE SXs old model.... (3) AB VFL 500.1 @ 1ohm each

Dual 300amp Ohio Gen alts.... (10) Northstar NSB-125s

26ft3 @ 33hz w/ a ton of port area

156.5 @ 40hz @ dash, Db Drag style / 153.2 Bassrace

"nutin" hahahaha......

Well what kind of budget are you working with for an amp + electrical upgrades needed to back it up??

$200 maybe $300 depends on what were lookin @, i dont even hav a deck yet but we can work on that later :)

Edited by thafreek

$200 maybe $300 depends on what were lookin @, i dont even hav a deck yet but we can work on that later :)

I'd put getting an amp on hold for a little while until you get some more cash bro... A legit 2000w amp can't really be found for under $300 alone. A decent under hood batt will be $100-175, big batt in back will be $250-350, and power/ground wire + accessories to do the install/big 3 upgrade is gonna run you another $100 at least.

I'd really re-think this all for the time being because if you were gonna get an amp that does a legit 2000w and run it off stock electrical bad thing are bound to happen. Then that $300 you just wasted on a shiny new amp will be gone quite quickly when the amp goes up in smoke from low voltage.

1998 Ford Explorer Eddie Bauer... New setup, old ride... QX56 is staying stock til I get loud... It's only getting walled off if I don't meet my goal @ SBN.

Pioneer AVIC-N2

I'd put getting an amp on hold for a little while until you get some more cash bro... A legit 2000w amp can't really be found for under $300 alone. A decent under hood batt will be $100-175, big batt in back will be $250-350, and power/ground wire + accessories to do the install/big 3 upgrade is gonna run you another $100 at least.

I'd really re-think this all for the time being because if you were gonna get an amp that does a legit 2000w and run it off stock electrical bad thing are bound to happen. Then that $300 you just wasted on a shiny new amp will be gone quite quickly when the amp goes up in smoke from low voltage.

i hav $1200 to spend on tha entire project i was just lookin 4 an amp 4 $300

i hav $1200 to spend on tha entire project i was just lookin 4 an amp 4 $300

AQ2200

http://www.audioque.com/aq/?page_id=28

$349 shipped.

Edited by k3n12ock

but thats 2200 watts i dont wanna blow my subs i was looking for something more like this http://cgi.ebay.com/New-MA-Audio-HK401SX-1...=item5885039dc6

That's why you turn the gain down.

Don't get that MA Audio amp... The Hifonics amp that you had listed before would work just perfect and is pretty cheap.

Pioneer AVIC-N2

but thats 2200 watts i dont wanna blow my subs i was looking for something more like this http://cgi.ebay.com/New-MA-Audio-HK401SX-1...=item5885039dc6

bro why dont u read a cpl. of post and threads "like I did when i first came to the site and gain a lil knowledge" nothing disrespectful, just helpful !!!!!!

Powerbassbanner.jpg

DCbanner.jpg

groundpounders-sig-1.jpg

153.3 @ Turkey Drag 2009

Spl Modified 1001-2000 - Derrick Jones my alias... Wudn't accept DEEz NUTz !!!