IMG_0094.jpg

Thin strips of chicken browned

IMG_0095.jpg

a grip and a half of green onions, chopped

IMG_0100.jpg

Also, a handful of soaked sprouts. Only add half of these two veggies in pan, save half for the end.

IMG_0098.jpg

Those noodles in the packs.

IMG_0101.jpg

Noodles and Pad Thai sauce (contains fish oils and tamarind)

IMG_0102.jpg

Added some peanut butter and red curry

IMG_0103.jpg

The shit was done!! It was perfect but I had to add the scrambled egg and overcook it, oh well, at least you can see how it was.

IMG_0104.jpg

Added half of the green onions and sprouts that I didn't cook. Added real lime (from the corner store) and the siracha (see below) for heat!

IMG_0106.jpg

This shit punched it up! Vietnamese pepper garlic sauce ftw

IMG_0105.jpg

Serve to friends and enjoy! I like mine not-hot. It seems to have more flavor as it cools.

In this case, overcooked during the egg, should have cooked it faster. Should have added more peanut butter or some sugar for sweetness.

The noodles worked good but are hard to get to unfold while heating. I used a fork and just pried at them.

Edited by slugdub
images-1.jpg

That pepper garlic sauce adds kick to anything. Great job. If you didn't look so white, I would have thought you were asian.

SPL-Lab REPCar: 1996 Honda Accord F22B1 CoupeSuspension: Megan Racing Full Street Coilover Dampener KitAlternator: DC Power XP 270Batteries: XS Power D5100 & D3100Wiring: KnuKonceptz & 2/0 Welding cableHeadunit: Kenwood KDC-MP642UComponents: Hybrid Audio ClarusAmplifers: Lanzar OPTI250X4Subwoofer: 2 Sundown Audio E8.v2Deadener: Sound Deadener ShowdownSPL Meter: SPL-Lab RTA Pro meterWant an SPL meter for a lot less than the cost of a Termlab, but just as accurate and has the same features? PM me.CA ref: (enellz, 92c1v1c, el_chupo_, Thixx, Kraudio12, SethPhillips, NJack2AF, JamesKarr, ExpoSport, 01 S 10, wgsj_fortvalley, fast306stang, Lakota, blackga, TheLow, adrian1185, the727kid, rudy, sundownz, lmllopez, traksta15, gentlejax, satchel50207, Bigthangs, Goindef154)CACO ref: (extremechevyman67, ghostmechanic, FatBoy2, TheMan007, bdufner, 350zkid, ironb, bmansbach)SSA ref as phi: ( shizzzon, porkchop, onebadmonte, stevemead, TRP, ///M5, denim)SMD ref: (DC Power Rob, Nathan@XSPOWER, Jman08)And then some.

I know I've only had 1 rehearsal but it is time to bring this shows on the road.

Wish me luck everone, I'm going to be preparing this for part of our Christmas lunch. My parents have probably never even heard of Pad Thai, fukkin rednecks haha

images-1.jpg