Woohoo! New 37" HDTV Panasonic Viera

i used to sell tv's and i wont lie your gona need a monster HDMI cable and it can be about 60-120$ but its one of the best out there

you have any facts/proof to support that?

that is like the old you need to spend 1000s of dollars on your rca cables when really you cant tell the difference.....

the cable can only be as good as the source or what ever it displays to can handle, hands down

2000 chevy blazer

Avic n1

LOL. 100% wrong. I would never in my life buy a Monster HDMI cable. The markup on them is outrageous. 95% of people will do just fine with a cheap HDMI cable from a place like Monoprice. All my cables are from Monoprice and one of the is a 15 footer and it works 100% fine. Sure, Monster cables are better, but not nearly worth the money. I'll put my $5 monoprice cables against a $100 Monster cable any day of the week.

If someone was looking for high quality that are better than Monster for less money, I'd recommend BlueJeansCable.com

lmao ive sold so many tv's more then you will not tryin to talk shit but have you ever used a monster hdmi compared to a cheap off brand one? its a big difference

Thanks for all the positive feedback. And as for the sound, it is better than my old, fat 26" T.V. surprisingly. My brother's 32" Vizio on the other hand, has really bad sound quality, i think id rather listen to earbuds on the tv. he got a cheap 5.1 system which made it ALOT better.

BTW, I know it isn't great but when I play games I'll probably hook up my Logitech Z-2300 2.1 System. Maybe get some DD powered monitors later on.

tech2332.png

My Official Feedback Thread

PSN - tech2332

Games for PS3: Killzone 2, BattleField: Bad Company 2! Add me to play either!

Monster cables arent worth it period. I have used them on both my directv and my 360. Just recently switched to $15 hdmi cables from walmart and my picture and quality is damn close if not the exact same as I had with the monsters.

please dont step in the bullshit my friend

1999 Chevy Tahoe

Level 4 15"

AP 3000d

Rockford and Phoenix Gold Componets

T400.2

Mechman 250 amp Rhino

2 Kinetik 2400

GET LOUD : STAY LOUD : SLAP RESPONSIBLY

if you need hdmi cables find someone that works at best buy cause they can get the for $6.53 like i got 140$ worth of cables today for 13$ lol

TEAM NEMESIS

my system

1) us amps MD3D, us amps md21

2) kicker solo x 12 in 2.7ft^3 at 37hz

Meca scores

1 xxx12" 141.8db at 40hz,

1 18 rd alpha v.2 145 db at 38hz , 2 12 orion hp 144.9 at 43hz

Refs: hollatchaboy, schrummy, nitro_freak1,Brandon15zzz,Hellbound Train

Doesn't Knukonceptz sell HDMI cables?

(Headunit) Pioneer DEH-P3100UB

(Speakers) Phoenix Gold RSd 65cs

(4 Channel) Alpine MRP-F300

(Subs) 2 15" Audioque SDC2.5

(Box) 7.27 cubic feet tuned to 31 Hz

(Mono Amplifier) Elemental Designs Nine.1

(Wiring) 1/0 Knukonceptz KLMX

(Batteries) 2 C&D Tech 75 a/h

Doesn't Knukonceptz sell HDMI cables?

Yea, but only in one Gauge size and kinda pricey. I just got a 6 ft. 24AWG one from eBay that had exact same specs as the ones on monoprice. Don't really need 20 ft. hanging around.

tech2332.png

My Official Feedback Thread

PSN - tech2332

Games for PS3: Killzone 2, BattleField: Bad Company 2! Add me to play either!

Yea, but only in one Gauge size and kinda pricey. I just got a 6 ft. 24AWG one from eBay that had exact same specs as the ones on monoprice. Don't really need 20 ft. hanging around.

Nor should you have one that long. The longer the HDMI cable the more of a signal loss you get. Thats Ohms law my friend.

1998 Plymouth Voyager (daily)

Jensen VM9213 H.U. (I Know but I havent had any problems.... yet)

5.25" Factory -> Sound Stream SST5.2

6x9 Hifonics ZXi 693 -> Sound Stream SST6.9

Amp: Class D: Crescendo 3KWP (x2)

Class A/B: Crescendo 1000C4

Sub: Almani S-7 10" (x6)

Monster cables arent worth it period. I have used them on both my directv and my 360. Just recently switched to $15 hdmi cables from walmart and my picture and quality is damn close if not the exact same as I had with the monsters.

please dont step in the bullshit my friend

x2. From personal use I 100% agree with that. As a matter of fact I remember reading a few articles about it. I'll see if I can find it.

RF_power_product.gif