New Year KNOCKDOWN 2010 audio competition

ziggetyzag26

hear we go again on th funk pups lol but looks like its goimg to be a fun show bjay needs to bring his ass back down

Lost prophets carclub

DD for life

Visit my youtube My link

Hahah if theres beef on a grill, I'll be there :good:

food and bar are no prob the show is at a bar dude

Lost prophets carclub

DD for life

Visit my youtube My link

PULSE CAR AUDIO is holding another in a series of events!

2X POINT EVENT!!

SATURDAY JANUARY 23rd, 2010

at HOOPS! Sports Bar

2213 Northwood Dr

Salisbury, MD 21801

The points series of the 2010 Bass Battle is on! We have had loads of fun at every event held once a month since Oct. of 2009! With 2x events and single point events it makes it pretty interesting! Our Box Battle champion the Boswell's Metro by PCA say they are taking a siesta from Box Battle during our New Year Knockdown. With the highest score of a 170.6dB, people aren't even trying to touch them! So without them in the picture this time people bring it on!!! DONT BE SCARED!!! remember this is a CASH PRIZE class! The other format Low N' Loud has a king by the name of BJ January. BJ's incredible score of 151.6 is still the top score! AGAIN A CASH CLASS. BJ has been MIA since his score...will he return to beat his own record? or will he be topped??

SPECIAL THANKS TO: Digital Designs, Batcap, Powerbass, Team Pulse, ExpressTech Computers

SEE YOU THERE!!!

formats: SPL (sensor in center of windshield 1" from dash), "Low N' Loud" (35hz for 30 seconds with an average score being your final score), "Box Battle" (sensor goes into port of enclosure, 16" inside port, OR to the first bend in the port, OR to the back of the port/baffle, whichever comes first)

earn points in your class towards our finals!! We have a show EVERY MONTH and the winner of each class gets 10 points, second gets 8 points, third gets 5 points, and even if you dont get 1-3rd place, you still get one point just for showing up! we will have a "finals" in the fall of 2010 crowning the points champion in each class as well as the overall points champion.

classes: single 8, single 10, single 12-13, single 15-18, two 8's, two 10's, two 12-13's, two 15-18's, three woofers and up, "walls of pain"

yeah the wall class is wall class not many come to the show in wall class so unless bjay shows up witch i havent heard anything from him lately and he dint come to the last show id like to see ur car tho cant get to see much in a vid u kno

i work 5-10 that day..and its a 2hr drive..hmmm

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/3042878

TEAM DEADLY HERTZ

"GET LOUD OR DIE TRYIN"only the loudest will survive.

x2.... i maaaaaaaaaay compete... depends on how temperamental my amps being... id like to take port wars haha

dont u have that AQ2200 on two 18's

Lost prophets carclub

DD for life

Visit my youtube My link

yep... its being tempermental... it will shut off some times for no reason at all... and those time seem to always be when theres a mic in the car...

whats the voltage drop and what ohm u wired at

Lost prophets carclub

DD for life

Visit my youtube My link

Archived