New Year KNOCKDOWN 2010 audio competition

ziggetyzag26

wboc.com is saying 46 degrees and partly sunny. should be an ok day. :) Next show for Feb will be announced at this show... and its gonna be a biggie. :)

I miss WBOC. Direct TV is kinda lame :nea:

TΣÅM DΣÅDLY HΣRTZ

6z2yymtijk.jpgg3ryycie6g.jpgxq0mqupa2h.jpg

just so u all know the boswell's metro will not b in this show for single 15 class due to the batt the car will no longer burp over a 155 the car shuts its self off on burps so till they get a new batt single 15 guys will not be in the same class with the beast this time so u have a better chance

Lost prophets carclub

DD for life

Visit my youtube My link

just so u all know the boswell's metro will not b in this show for single 15 class due to the batt the car will no longer burp over a 155 the car shuts its self off on burps so till they get a new batt single 15 guys will not be in the same class with the beast this time so u have a better chance

Hey Rick....you've been doing this stuff awhile, dont you remember the grass roots of spl, playing Flashdance on a Audio control mike before there were tone cd's and Termlab sensors??? I thought car stereos were about playing music, and burping came in later with the elite SPL guys showing what resonant frequencies could do over music....... if your Team cars are only burp cars then you surely arent part of the grassroots of SPL. I think that the musical aspect of some cars really outweigh their burp potential and are what this sport is all about.

We have done alot more shows than you guys and the show stoppers are always the guys coming in playing music LOUD AS FAWK, people like Randy Kubec, Scott Sneider, BJ, Team BK, the list goes on and on.

Hell The KING of BASS Tommy McKinney will burp but the people come to hear him play music and break his windshield.

For the spectators hearing a burp this gets old fast, but when they are hearing music their interest increases and it will promote sales at your store. That is what this is all about in the long run....right????

If your really into pleasing the competitors then a bracketed format with music would draw in more competitors, there are alot of people that would balk at burping cause they are not interested in going up against a fart box and cant get really loud enough to compete against the burp guys, but could win in a bracketed format.

Also a for fun show should be for fun, and i can tell you first hand that control of music in a bracketed format is alot more fun than just burping. Just food for thought...................

You wont see me till you get someone that can break MY state record, have fun!!!

steve

12 Volts Baby!!!!

Team Stetsom USA

Team Stinger

Team RENOTS

Db-Drag World Finalist 05,06,08,09

Maryland State Record Holder 05,06,07,08,09

2009 Certified Score 161.0 Db-Drag SS 1-2

NSPL Maryland State Record 06,07,08,09

443-623-4952

Hey Rick....you've been doing this stuff awhile, dont you remember the grass roots of spl, playing Flashdance on a Audio control mike before there were tone cd's and Termlab sensors??? I thought car stereos were about playing music, and burping came in later with the elite SPL guys showing what resonant frequencies could do over music....... if your Team cars are only burp cars then you surely arent part of the grassroots of SPL. I think that the musical aspect of some cars really outweigh their burp potential and are what this sport is all about.

We have done alot more shows than you guys and the show stoppers are always the guys coming in playing music LOUD AS FAWK, people like Randy Kubec, Scott Sneider, BJ, Team BK, the list goes on and on.

Hell The KING of BASS Tommy McKinney will burp but the people come to hear him play music and break his windshield.

For the spectators hearing a burp this gets old fast, but when they are hearing music their interest increases and it will promote sales at your store. That is what this is all about in the long run....right????

If your really into pleasing the competitors then a bracketed format with music would draw in more competitors, there are alot of people that would balk at burping cause they are not interested in going up against a fart box and cant get really loud enough to compete against the burp guys, but could win in a bracketed format.

Also a for fun show should be for fun, and i can tell you first hand that control of music in a bracketed format is alot more fun than just burping. Just food for thought...................

You wont see me till you get someone that can break MY state record, have fun!!!

steve

steve.... here's the thing... all of our cars will play music. they are not fart boxes. the metro will clear 156 playing music all day long. and matt's car will clear a 150 playing music with a single 10".

and as far as music classes... thats what MECA is for... and the "driveby".

so far i have only had TWO people say anything about our show they dont like... and thats you and BJ. you both expect me to make a class for you to "shine" and the hell with everyone else. it doesnt work that way. and another thing... your xterra is a fart box...so what are you even talking about. lol

and no offense, but im surely not going to cry b/c you dont come to a show... especially when you are the ones that always whine, and cry about classes or rules, and you dont listen when i ask people to keep the stereos off until they are judged so we dont get shut down by the popo.

it's called respect, and you dont get it.

its also sad that you have to post comments like this for everyone to read instead of sending me a pm. I have to respond publicly to give a response so they all know the other side of the coin.

The last time i looked steve ur a fart box all out!! I remeber the first meca show we had and u tryed to play music and ur sub started smoking!!! and scott when he had the crx was a fart box and terry brock has a fart box and the last i looked PULSE CAR AUDIO has only been open a year so all those loudest MD driver records u have Had, the store wasent even open!! Now as far as bjay his car is loud on music and sounds good on music with his 159 on music thats great he can play it for long times even at 35 hertz but u cant!! Bjay to me is more impessive then u are and i have plenty of dickys metro playing music!! When we first met u guys at the US audio show we all thought u where a really nice guy but all that has changed now uve started to turned into a A hole and the last time i looked we havent had any cars catch on fire!!! lol SO im glad ur not coming to our shows. Ric enough is enough its time for u to go back to the old days when u wher hitting those 164's so we can shut steve's (woof woof) doggie A$$ up !!!!!!Heres a couple vids i got of u dont see u playin music at all!!!

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>">
name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">

STILL NO MUSIC

type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>">
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">

LOOK AT DICKYS CAR PLAYING MUSIC AT A SHOW HMMMM and its a TUNED box not a wall

Here's u again still no music

oh sorry look what i found hes playing music woopie those look like theyve been reconed by best buy tho

Lost prophets carclub

DD for life

Visit my youtube My link

Had no intention to upset anyone, just thought that some input from us guys making the trip down there for your shows would be appreciated. But I guess not. I truely dont mean to sound condescending in my posts that's just the way they sound. I love this sport and started with 2 12's in the trunk, wasnt loud and got my ass handed to me all the time, but when bass race came in I could compete against others with systems like mine. I was just thinking others are in that boat too.

It took me almost three years to break a 50, and then is when I went and built a wall.

Dude I dont want to make enemys here, and all the shows you have seen me compete at were burp venues, I built my car to play music, and believe me if you sat in it you would agree. But to throw as much power at my subs that I have(to be able to burp competitively) they dont like it, they will burn with one amp on music and with two its toast time for the coils. I would rather come and demo with music than burp and play in classes that others can compete against me. That is where the fun is.

I have bass raced in the 119.9 class and it was a blast. That was my point. Keep it fun for all.

12 Volts Baby!!!!

Team Stetsom USA

Team Stinger

Team RENOTS

Db-Drag World Finalist 05,06,08,09

Maryland State Record Holder 05,06,07,08,09

2009 Certified Score 161.0 Db-Drag SS 1-2

NSPL Maryland State Record 06,07,08,09

443-623-4952

at the shows we have people have a choice to play what ever they whant to get thare spl score like nick TDH does he nevers plays a bass note i think he uses lil john the only bass note they have to play is for the low and loud part 35 hertz for 30 secs nobody ever said they had to play thare freq. just that they had to have it sealed up center of dash

Lost prophets carclub

DD for life

Visit my youtube My link

so when should we get there? dont think i saw a start time in the original post.

Just need to know when to beat out this 3 hour drive :D

DAT 4125------>RE XXX comps active

Eclipse cd7000

I serve drunks for a living :D

Archived