SOLD - Please lock

I'll add more pics tomorrow, but I actually have a 3rd BTL 18 up for sale. I need to get another pic, but there's a story on the sub. I bought it sometime around the middle of 07 I believe- Fully loaded D2 3 slug just like the others for sale.

Then almost a year ago I sold the sub to a friend. He has been running it on a Sundown 3k. He had the tinsel lead begin to unwind on one side, and it broke on the other side where it was soldered to the terminal.

It should play great if new tinsel leads are soldered on, but I don't know because I don't have things hooked up to test. I will post pictures of everything tomorrow.

It isn't technically mine, just selling it for a friend, it is in my possession right now. He wants 200+ actual shipping.

I'll post alt bracket pics tomorrow.

tejcurrent

XS Power

T3

Drivers side is a good sign- that's the correct side for this bracket.

If your engine resembles this it will fit. There are 3 bolts in the block that bolt this into place, you should be able to see them recessed a few inches below and to the left of your factory alternator. The lowest of the 3 is almost directly below the right alt bolt.

IMG_2465.jpg

http://media.photobucket.com/image/1995%20...ne/IMG_2465.jpg

That's the only clear pic I could find of a 95 1500 engine or engine bay.

* Funny that looks like a jeep? It was labeled 1500 and the engine has the correct bolt pattern which is what matters.

tejcurrent

XS Power

T3

Drivers side is a good sign- that's the correct side for this bracket.

If your engine resembles this it will fit. There are 3 bolts in the block that bolt this into place, you should be able to see them recessed a few inches below and to the left of your factory alternator. The lowest of the 3 is almost directly below the right alt bolt.

IMG_2465.jpg

http://media.photobucket.com/image/1995%20...ne/IMG_2465.jpg

That's the only clear pic I could find of a 95 1500 engine or engine bay.

* Funny that looks like a jeep? It was labeled 1500 and the engine has the correct bolt pattern which is what matters.

their different but thank you for your time

1995 Honda Accord Coupe

still building only thing done is big three and one run of stinger 0 gauge.

Feedback

2r2boxz.png

Archived