SOLD - Please lock

I'm going a different route with my system, I've been changing things around and with another baby on the way in a few months I need room to haul things for now. Everything is in perfect working order, I'd just really like some extra cash to pay bills and do my next build.

First up Fi BTL 18s, I've been the only owner since I bought them the first few months they came out. Fully loaded, D2, old style triple stacked.

Both subs are 10/10 performance. Never had an issue. SOLD

1.jpg

4.jpg

3.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

This sub had the dustcap come a bit loose, it was re-glued and works perfectly. It did leave a mark on the cone a little, not very noticeable, and makes no difference with how it works. Pictures show the marks.

2.jpg

7.jpg

Still read 1.3 ohms on the DMM

I'd like 550 shipped for the pair. That includes shipping insurance, double box with lots of padding. SOLD

Next up is a mechman 250, fits my '01 chevy tahoe, as well as 99- 03/04 tahoes, Yukons, suburbans, and some blazers I think. Has large terminal posts (power and ground).

Also pictured is a Missing Link Audio dual alternator bracket. It's AWESOME.

15.jpg

It's been on my vehicle for almost a year, the dyno sheet said it put out 270 peak, and around 180 at idle- it's worked great for me.

The bracket actually bolts to your engine block in 3 places, it's incredibly strong and sturdy. I'll try to get better pictures if anyone is interested. Comes with 3 belts! Some vehicles need 113" belt, other 115" - The pulley is adjustable to accommodate even more vehicles. I will include a brand new 113", and 2 115"- both in excellent shape.

belts1.jpg

belts2.jpg

I'd like 250 shipped for the alternator. SOLD

160 shipped for the bracket with 3 belts - cont. US. SOLD

MLA module. Had it for about a year, low setting sits at 14.8, high around 15.5.

16.jpg

mla.jpg *12-29-09 Pulled out of my truck for a better picture

100 shipped for the Missing Link Audio module. SOLD

Shok Industries battery terminals, I have a power and ground that match. They're brand new, never used, pulled out of the plastic just for pictures.

Fit's 1 0g, 1 4g, and 2 8g.

I'll say 10 each + shipping, or $25 shipped for the pair. SOLD

Stinger 1/0 battery terminal. 2 1/0 runs with digital display. Works great, nice blue color. Used for a few months.

I've seen these for 30 shipped on ebay, I'm going to say 15+ shipping. SOLD

DB link fuse holders. Fits any size you crimp a terminal on. 2 New, though only one is pictured.

$9 shipped. for one, $13 for both shipped. SOLD

14.jpg

All prices obo.

Any questions please email me at [email protected]

Paypal address is the same, [email protected]

Anyone interested in references please PM me, I have sold a few grand worth of audio equipment to 6-10 people through this site. I'm sure I can get some feedback from some of them if needed.

tejcurrent

XS Power

T3

i also sent you a message about the dual 1/0 stinger batt terminal. just want to make sure its not already sold before i send money

i was thinking leave the 12 sitting in the box in the hole and duck tape from the bottom of the sub to the bottom of the baffle so the sub doesnt free air. would that work?

Archived