Where to find Exhaust Headers?

if your exhaust manifold is cracked it would just be loud not shake you need to check the engine mounts theres the one on the front of the motor and on the backside called the dogbone and one on the tranny also does the sterring wheel shake? might have a front end out of alighnment

ahh shit more stuff to check. i got alldata so ill check where they are specifically. the alignment is good, if let go of the steering wheel when im driving it goes perfectly straight (as far as i know its aligned)

edit: oh yea how would i fix it if they are cracked/broken. just replace them? or weld them.

Edited by Kranny

ahh shit more stuff to check. i got alldata so ill check where they are specifically. the alignment is good, if let go of the steering wheel when im driving it goes perfectly straight (as far as i know its aligned)

edit: oh yea how would i fix it if they are cracked/broken. just replace them? or weld them.

oh no! don't weld them then your car will be a shit louder than it is aready and really vibrate have some one who trust you to look under the hood wile you put the car in drive and brake like your brake standing and they can see if the motor moves excesiively if it moves front or back to much its the dog bone if it jumps up front or back its goin to be either the mount on the front of the motor or the one on the tranny

Teamflexissueslong.jpg

06 chrysler 300C Hemi

one mmatts dreadnaut 15 powered by a planet audio vx 2200d

fosgate p200 running planet audio 8" midbass drivers and super compression tweeters

stock battery and a stinger spv44

Irragi 300 amp alternator

big 3 1/0

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/55075-system-in-my-300c/page__view__findpost__p__763656__fromsearch__1

oh no! don't weld them then your car will be a shit louder than it is aready and really vibrate have some one who trust you to look under the hood wile you put the car in drive and brake like your brake standing and they can see if the motor moves excesiively if it moves front or back to much its the dog bone if it jumps up front or back its goin to be either the mount on the front of the motor or the one on the tranny

do i have to hit the gas when im braking? because i hear thats terrible for the trans.

so if it moves forward (towards the radiator) or backwards (towards me) then its the dogbone. if it jumps up towards the hood or down towards the ground then its the mount on the front of the motor or on the trans

usually getting an after martket header/headers is cheaper and more reasonable then going back to the factory manifolds..

and yrou engine mounts.. iif they were broke you would know almost instant ly, you can usually tell by looking.. have a buddy get in the car and set the e-brake and put it in gear and either let off the gas or slowly let out the clutch and watch your enigne

do i have to hit the gas when im braking? because i hear thats terrible for the trans.

so if it moves forward (towards the radiator) or backwards (towards me) then its the dogbone. if it jumps up towards the hood or down towards the ground then its the mount on the front of the motor or on the trans

your only doin it to see if you got to much movement for a few seconds won't hurt your trans

Teamflexissueslong.jpg

06 chrysler 300C Hemi

one mmatts dreadnaut 15 powered by a planet audio vx 2200d

fosgate p200 running planet audio 8" midbass drivers and super compression tweeters

stock battery and a stinger spv44

Irragi 300 amp alternator

big 3 1/0

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/55075-system-in-my-300c/page__view__findpost__p__763656__fromsearch__1

get a factory header... unless your want your shitbox to sound like a riced out retarded piece of fail

so let me get this straight you are as bold as to say that any aftermarket header/exhaust manifold is going to make a car sound like a "riced out retarded piece of fail" and that a factory one is going to sound better ha. you my friend are a funny guy.

97 Honda Civic Sedan

Rear disc brake conversion

2" drop

17's

lots of exterior mods

SYSTEM

SoundStream VIR-5850 Dvd player

RE 6x9's and 6.5's

Soundstream DTR4.500

Soundstream DTR1.2200

8" RE-x in a t-line

Kinetik 1800