Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

it hasn't been a good day for me at all, one of my best friends committed suicide tonight so i'm pretty tore up, he was texting me for most of the day and i tried n tried to talk him out of it but he wouldn't listen. i guess shit got really bad for him n he didn't wanna go back to prison...it was really hard to understand him he was so messed up on zanex...n the worst part for me was he text me sorry n goodbye right before...this is the first time one of my close friends has done that...idk if i'm in shock or what...i really don't know how to react

R.I.P brandon you will be missed

Posted

I know how you feel bro...On November 7th I was at a party, and I called my buddy to give him directions to come, but when I called him he was in tears and said i'll text you. Well I was in the middle of my text asking what was wrong, but he texted me before I could send it saying that our friend hung himself. He wasn't my BEST friend, but I was still pretty close to him, chilled with him a lot during the summers. I saw him the day before he killed himself out in town, but didn't talk to him because I was in a hurry, all I did was flick him off (in a joking way), he laughed and flicked me back off, but still it sucks knowing that was last thing I got to say to him. So I feel for you bro.

pPFs4E8.jpg

06 Mini Cooper S

Sundown, SoundQubed

Cadence, XS Power

151s Sealed

155s Outlaw

Windshield @ 37hz

Posted (edited)

Sorry man that sucks I know. On 4/20/00 <- (I know) my father was killed in an accident. We got hit head on. and I had to push in the front windshield to give my father CPR. (I had just taken my CPR test that day too of all things) So I know what its like to feel like knowing that you couldn't do anything. It's the most empty feeling in the world. the key is to remember the good times. Talking about it helps alot too.

it hasn't been a good day for me at all, one of my best friends committed suicide tonight so i'm pretty tore up, he was texting me for most of the day and i tried n tried to talk him out of it but he wouldn't listen. i guess shit got really bad for him n he didn't wanna go back to prison...it was really hard to understand him he was so messed up on zanex...n the worst part for me was he text me sorry n goodbye right before...this is the first time one of my close friends has done that...idk if i'm in shock or what...i really don't know how to react

R.I.P brandon you will be missed

Edited by blackrosetiger

1998 Plymouth Voyager (daily)

Jensen VM9213 H.U. (I Know but I havent had any problems.... yet)

5.25" Factory -> Sound Stream SST5.2

6x9 Hifonics ZXi 693 -> Sound Stream SST6.9

Amp: Class D: Crescendo 3KWP (x2)

Class A/B: Crescendo 1000C4

Sub: Almani S-7 10" (x6)

Posted

Wow sorry bro, I'm sorry to hear that. I know how you feel. One of my best friends and former roomy committed suicide in July. All I can say is, try to remember the good times.

97 Maxima SE

Bunch of shit going in, check out the build

alpine_logo.jpgSundown_Banner.jpgxspower.png

Posted

yea i just wish i coulda been there in person to talk him out of it or stop him, its not a good feeling knowing that i'm the last person he talked to...i don't even know how to explain the feeling...i'm glad my gf is here to help me thru it otherwise idk how i'd manage, this have a feeling this will be a rough week now

Posted
yea i just wish i coulda been there in person to talk him out of it or stop him, its not a good feeling knowing that i'm the last person he talked to...i don't even know how to explain the feeling...i'm glad my gf is here to help me thru it otherwise idk how i'd manage, this have a feeling this will be a rough week now

That really adds a whole different dimension to it. I found out about my friend after the fact. I couldn't imagine knowing about it happening and not being able to do anything about it. At least your have your girl to help you out.

97 Maxima SE

Bunch of shit going in, check out the build

alpine_logo.jpgSundown_Banner.jpgxspower.png

Posted
That really adds a whole different dimension to it. I found out about my friend after the fact. I couldn't imagine knowing about it happening and not being able to do anything about it. At least your have your girl to help you out.

yea for sure man i'd be lost without her, i wanna just go get totally hammered but i gotta resist the urge, i've been sober for a yr now n it would totally ruin everything, i'll just have to tough it out

Posted

sorry to hear that man. i had a buddy drink and drive and blew a stop sign. got hit and killed. then a week later, another friend hung himself. drugs and alcohol. bad news. sucks bad. oh, and they were both named john. don't make friends with people named john. they are trouble

Pioneer AVH P5900DVD

JL Audio XR525 CSi Components (Kickpanels)

Infinity Reference 6020cs Components (Doors)

JL Audio 12W7 Subwoofer

JL Audio e1800D Amplifier

JL Audio e4300D Amplifier

Posted
sorry to hear that man. i had a buddy drink and drive and blew a stop sign. got hit and killed. then a week later, another friend hung himself. drugs and alcohol. bad news. sucks bad. oh, and they were both named john. don't make friends with people named john. they are trouble

lol i'll keep that in mind, but yea losing friends sucks, i've known a few ppl that have committed suicide but this was one of my close friends so its hitting me pretty hard

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 1 Anonymous, 9081 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...