DC Sound Lab

Well I already have 2 type R's that I got like a year ago and there pretty loud when my battery is charged..I have stock electrical till I get a new vehicle so I figured y not go to 4 type r 12s and an Audioque 2200d

been there done that!.... pulled a nice little hairtrick in a trunk car... BUT your going to see some gnarly impedance rise! my AQ2200d barely made my 4 type r's even move...my suggestion would be to run 2 smaller amps... like an AQ1200d per pair of woofers... and your definately going to need to upgrade your electical with that much power... i was running 3 batts on a 105 amp stock alt and my voltage was dipping into the 11's after about 30 seconds...

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/79921-rogers-700-dream-car-update-page-17-a-wall/?p=2335774

93 Saturn SC2My system4 SA-15's Walled

2 Cerwin-Vega S2000's

3 Kinetik Hc2000's

Dual 200amp alts.

you guys done with the peepee touching contest or do I need to end it?

been there done that!.... pulled a nice little hairtrick in a trunk car... BUT your going to see some gnarly impedance rise! my AQ2200d barely made my 4 type r's even move...my suggestion would be to run 2 smaller amps... like an AQ1200d per pair of woofers... and your definately going to need to upgrade your electical with that much power... i was running 3 batts on a 105 amp stock alt and my voltage was dipping into the 11's after about 30 seconds...

Sorry but i'm not sure what you mean by impedance rise.

Edit..never mind so what subs would be good for an AudioQue 2200d amp..I still want the amp..the only thing is I will only get around 300 out of my type r 12s so I'll talk to rusty and see what he says..What DCs would be best for the 2200d I want a really loud ass daily driver

Edited by LookingForBass

http://www.youtube.c...er/SmallTownSPL

2002 Chevy Blazer

Substage: Shhh, its a secret ;)

Mids and Highs: Stock-Going to change soon

Amp:MTX 92001

Wire:1/0 Welding cable

Electrical:Stock

http://www.stevemead...__fromsearch__1

I hope she was meaning that to you. Any who.... You dont say you wanna have dinner in the first damn post. talk to her first. I say find out if the status was torwards you..

Here try this...

"Hey hows it going :)( notice smiley face makes everything better ) I saw your status. "You are far from usual".... So is my dick... Wanna Fuck tommorow???"

Or send her message saying "hey" she replies back "hey" when this happens reply Wanna fuck (INSERT ADDRESS HERE)

Quote of the SPL Creed ; back in the day my girlfriend gave me a choice between her and my love for car audio, I told that bitch I've made harder decisions at the Coke machine. :)