Guest Posted December 23, 2009 Report Posted December 23, 2009 Well back on topic..Does anybody know If I would be able to fit 3 or 4 15" Qs in the blazer..I figure I could buy 2 and build that then once I start getting money again I could buy 1 more at a time or something..I'm probably thinking too far a head tho you gotta measure that shizz up. im sure someone on here can tell you more accurately. shouldnt be a problem though IMO
cqtama Posted December 23, 2009 Report Posted December 23, 2009 without the rear seats yes. i have 2 15's in my blaer aand it slamps pretty good. anymore than that i think it wuld them of air spce though R.I.P '01 blazer you treated my ears well until your transmission blew up. New Project [top secret] 149.0 db on music driver window open; so close I feel some boners are fueled by viagra and not true intimacy!......if you know what i mean.... I swear... sometimes I wish I was retarded so I could just agree with everyone x.
DylanH Posted December 23, 2009 Author Report Posted December 23, 2009 without the rear seats yes. i have 2 15's in my blaer aand it slamps pretty good. anymore than that i think it wuld them of air spce though See I want to keep the back seats tho..would I be able to do 3 cubic feet per sub in a blazer? So like 12 cubic feet with the rear seats still in http://www.youtube.c...er/SmallTownSPL 2002 Chevy Blazer Substage: Shhh, its a secret Mids and Highs: Stock-Going to change soon Amp:MTX 92001 Wire:1/0 Welding cable Electrical:Stock http://www.stevemead...__fromsearch__1 I hope she was meaning that to you. Any who.... You dont say you wanna have dinner in the first damn post. talk to her first. I say find out if the status was torwards you.. Here try this... "Hey hows it going ( notice smiley face makes everything better ) I saw your status. "You are far from usual".... So is my dick... Wanna Fuck tommorow???" Or send her message saying "hey" she replies back "hey" when this happens reply Wanna fuck (INSERT ADDRESS HERE) Quote of the SPL Creed ; back in the day my girlfriend gave me a choice between her and my love for car audio, I told that bitch I've made harder decisions at the Coke machine.
dcsoundlabMN Posted December 23, 2009 Report Posted December 23, 2009 you could wall it? screw backseats 02 Chevy Trailblazer 18" DC XL build in progress... refs: ak1167 (bought tweeters from)
cqtama Posted December 23, 2009 Report Posted December 23, 2009 posibly. depends how tall you want to go. my box is 9 before displacemnets but i kept it below the window line R.I.P '01 blazer you treated my ears well until your transmission blew up. New Project [top secret] 149.0 db on music driver window open; so close I feel some boners are fueled by viagra and not true intimacy!......if you know what i mean.... I swear... sometimes I wish I was retarded so I could just agree with everyone x.
DylanH Posted December 23, 2009 Author Report Posted December 23, 2009 you could wall it? screw backseats I dont have that much build experience lol http://www.youtube.c...er/SmallTownSPL 2002 Chevy Blazer Substage: Shhh, its a secret Mids and Highs: Stock-Going to change soon Amp:MTX 92001 Wire:1/0 Welding cable Electrical:Stock http://www.stevemead...__fromsearch__1 I hope she was meaning that to you. Any who.... You dont say you wanna have dinner in the first damn post. talk to her first. I say find out if the status was torwards you.. Here try this... "Hey hows it going ( notice smiley face makes everything better ) I saw your status. "You are far from usual".... So is my dick... Wanna Fuck tommorow???" Or send her message saying "hey" she replies back "hey" when this happens reply Wanna fuck (INSERT ADDRESS HERE) Quote of the SPL Creed ; back in the day my girlfriend gave me a choice between her and my love for car audio, I told that bitch I've made harder decisions at the Coke machine.
dcsoundlabMN Posted December 23, 2009 Report Posted December 23, 2009 jus tip a box on its side lol seal the edges really isnt any different besides prepping and all that jazz 02 Chevy Trailblazer 18" DC XL build in progress... refs: ak1167 (bought tweeters from)
dcsoundlabMN Posted December 23, 2009 Report Posted December 23, 2009 you know you wanna wall to show your friends 02 Chevy Trailblazer 18" DC XL build in progress... refs: ak1167 (bought tweeters from)
DylanH Posted December 23, 2009 Author Report Posted December 23, 2009 you know you wanna wall to show your friends Yeah that would be awesome but I dont want to tear my blazer all to shit http://www.youtube.c...er/SmallTownSPL 2002 Chevy Blazer Substage: Shhh, its a secret Mids and Highs: Stock-Going to change soon Amp:MTX 92001 Wire:1/0 Welding cable Electrical:Stock http://www.stevemead...__fromsearch__1 I hope she was meaning that to you. Any who.... You dont say you wanna have dinner in the first damn post. talk to her first. I say find out if the status was torwards you.. Here try this... "Hey hows it going ( notice smiley face makes everything better ) I saw your status. "You are far from usual".... So is my dick... Wanna Fuck tommorow???" Or send her message saying "hey" she replies back "hey" when this happens reply Wanna fuck (INSERT ADDRESS HERE) Quote of the SPL Creed ; back in the day my girlfriend gave me a choice between her and my love for car audio, I told that bitch I've made harder decisions at the Coke machine.
DylanH Posted December 23, 2009 Author Report Posted December 23, 2009 So..I am going to do Subs up Port back for a box..does that sound good? Not sure what to tune the port to tho http://www.youtube.c...er/SmallTownSPL 2002 Chevy Blazer Substage: Shhh, its a secret Mids and Highs: Stock-Going to change soon Amp:MTX 92001 Wire:1/0 Welding cable Electrical:Stock http://www.stevemead...__fromsearch__1 I hope she was meaning that to you. Any who.... You dont say you wanna have dinner in the first damn post. talk to her first. I say find out if the status was torwards you.. Here try this... "Hey hows it going ( notice smiley face makes everything better ) I saw your status. "You are far from usual".... So is my dick... Wanna Fuck tommorow???" Or send her message saying "hey" she replies back "hey" when this happens reply Wanna fuck (INSERT ADDRESS HERE) Quote of the SPL Creed ; back in the day my girlfriend gave me a choice between her and my love for car audio, I told that bitch I've made harder decisions at the Coke machine.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.