Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted
Man I wish I knew how to wrap stuff well enough to do it myself. I could do my headliner(I have done those before) but doing the center console and shot would just be too hard for me I think. You guys got skillz

In all honesty it isnt that hard haha not to be an ass because ive messed up tones of times but just gota take your time and make it all tight ( my moms helps xD)

Posted
In all honesty it isnt that hard haha not to be an ass because ive messed up tones of times but just gota take your time and make it all tight ( my moms helps xD)

hahaha. Yeah I want to do EVERYTHING black/grey and all black on the outside, that shit is hot looking(and in summer... to the touch)

Posted

DF is out of stock of those two at the moment. Wait about a week or two.

1999 Chevy Tahoe

Level 4 15"

AP 3000d

Rockford and Phoenix Gold Componets

T400.2

Mechman 250 amp Rhino

2 Kinetik 2400

GET LOUD : STAY LOUD : SLAP RESPONSIBLY

Posted

its upholstery suede and its cheap. couldnt hurt to get a yard to try out.

1999 Chevy Tahoe

Level 4 15"

AP 3000d

Rockford and Phoenix Gold Componets

T400.2

Mechman 250 amp Rhino

2 Kinetik 2400

GET LOUD : STAY LOUD : SLAP RESPONSIBLY

Posted (edited)

any color microsuede you could want. there's 48 different colors http://www.coolsofa.com/Fabrics-Microsuede...7_26/index.html

Edited by blackrosetiger

1998 Plymouth Voyager (daily)

Jensen VM9213 H.U. (I Know but I havent had any problems.... yet)

5.25" Factory -> Sound Stream SST5.2

6x9 Hifonics ZXi 693 -> Sound Stream SST6.9

Amp: Class D: Crescendo 3KWP (x2)

Class A/B: Crescendo 1000C4

Sub: Almani S-7 10" (x6)

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 3026 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...