what amp for my FI

rttr83football

any other good amps for the price

what price are you looking for for an amp? if your budget is 100-200, that wont really work

Your gonna have to talk to kranny because he knows WAYYYYY more than I do. I'm still learning but the forums helped out sooo much so did kranny lol. But if it was me I would do an Alpine MRP-M1000 and turn the gain and bass boost all the way down or an RF P500-1bd..

Listen to Kranny he knows what hes talking about

haha thanks man. im sure youll learn just as much as i have from this forum as long as you stay on here

haha thanks man. im sure youll learn just as much as i have from this forum as long as you stay on here

any time you've helped quite a bit and I plan to stay on here for a long while. The main thing I want to accomplish in car audio is a hairtrick lol. But car audio is my passion not just a phase in life.

But back on topic lol. Hes right. If you want a good amp dont go with Hifonics if I had the money I would buy a sundown but Audioque has amazing prices escpecially because from what I've heard they do rated and sometimes more

http://www.youtube.c...er/SmallTownSPL

2002 Chevy Blazer

Substage: Shhh, its a secret ;)

Mids and Highs: Stock-Going to change soon

Amp:MTX 92001

Wire:1/0 Welding cable

Electrical:Stock

http://www.stevemead...__fromsearch__1

I hope she was meaning that to you. Any who.... You dont say you wanna have dinner in the first damn post. talk to her first. I say find out if the status was torwards you..

Here try this...

"Hey hows it going :)( notice smiley face makes everything better ) I saw your status. "You are far from usual".... So is my dick... Wanna Fuck tommorow???"

Or send her message saying "hey" she replies back "hey" when this happens reply Wanna fuck (INSERT ADDRESS HERE)

Quote of the SPL Creed ; back in the day my girlfriend gave me a choice between her and my love for car audio, I told that bitch I've made harder decisions at the Coke machine. :)

any time you've helped quite a bit and I plan to stay on here for a long while. The main thing I want to accomplish in car audio is a hairtrick lol. But car audio is my passion not just a phase in life.

But back on topic lol. Hes right. If you want a good amp dont go with Hifonics if I had the money I would buy a sundown but Audioque has amazing prices escpecially because from what I've heard they do rated and sometimes more

im trying to make 200 my budget but i know thats not gunna happen lol....

Headunit: Pioneer

Processor: none

Amp: 1600 watt Hifonics brutus

Sub: 1 Fi SSD 18

95 grand am se

HEY i run hifonics :sorry: lol. i got it for a steal so what can i say.

but audioque and sundown are the amps at the top of my list. straight quality from them. if your willing to pay a little more for an amplifier, go with a DAT HF-1000.1 (http://diabloaudiotechnologies.com/hellfire.html) which is another amazing amp that does well over rated.

HEY i run hifonics :sorry: lol. i got it for a steal so what can i say.

but audioque and sundown are the amps at the top of my list. straight quality from them. if your willing to pay a little more for an amplifier, go with a DAT HF-1000.1 (http://diabloaudiotechnologies.com/hellfire.html) which is another amazing amp that does well over rated.

well ive really liked hellfire ever since exocontralto on youtube got one for his 18 but they just seemed quite a bit out of my price range...

95 grand am se

well ive really liked hellfire ever since exocontralto on youtube got one for his 18 but they just seemed quite a bit out of my price range...

yea theyre expensive but the customer service is top notch for what you get. well worth it in my opinion.

Your gonna have to talk to kranny because he knows WAYYYYY more than I do. I'm still learning but the forums helped out sooo much so did kranny lol. But if it was me I would do an Alpine MRP-M1000 and turn the gain and bass boost all the way down or an RF P500-1bd..

Listen to Kranny he knows what hes talking about

the MRP is a 2ohm load amp, so not good for his application

id say look at the audioque1200 or a refurb sundown 1k if you can catch one both can be had rather cheap and should be alot more reliable then some other choices given and the brutus amps as well.

the MRP is a 2ohm load amp, so not good for his application

id say look at the audioque1200 or a refurb sundown 1k if you can catch one both can be had rather cheap and should be alot more reliable then some other choices given and the brutus amps as well.

i guess

95 grand am se

Archived