Second Skin Audio

Set Up In My Car!

jcm1689

ok well im finally gonna start ordering my subs in a few weeks.....already have and amp. just need wiring and subs.....im re using my old boxes from my 8 12's and puttin new baffles on them. Well for now im going to go with 2 fully loaded 18" Fi BL's or 4 15" SSD's. Now i know since there being run off the same power that the 15's are gonna be louder cuz of more cone surface area... but thats not what im looking for..... What do you guys think would look better.....the 4 15's or the 2 18's. its going in a camaro walled off. im really having a tuff time cuz i like the fact of having 18's cuz they arent as common but i also like the look of 4 15's since there is more of them......what do you guys think, i really wanna get started on finishing my boxes but i need to decide which set up to go first.

18's because of the wow factor, you get in your car and there are 2 gigantic woofers right behind your head, and your head looks like a pinhead next to them lol

1986 C20 Suburban

9 American Bass XFL 15's

B2 M1MKII

14v XS Power Batteries

Maxwell Caps

Acoustical energy is free. Electrical energy is not

you havent lived until you've hit a screw with a router.

what about the RE SX's ?

im still considering those but still just trying to figure out if i want 15's or 18's

18's because of the wow factor, you get in your car and there are 2 gigantic woofers right behind your head, and your head looks like a pinhead next to them lol

ya thats kinda what im leaning for plus the 18's are a little cheaper.

Archived