It's Official....

Lets see.. marquez vs mayweather... mayweather was fined for not makin the weight.. marquez just got in the ring cus he was already there and was gonna make more money even if he lost..de la hoya vs mayweather.. it was said before the fight even went on.. that oscar was not the same fighter he once was..he was tired slow and not up to par..was just fighting for money not pickin like jr... Baldomir.. was older and slower.. overrated never even had a chance..that was also sed by everyone..all mayweather wanted was another title to his name..hatton vs mayweather.. anyone in their right mind knew.. hatton was no good in this weight class.. he was 140lb career fighter..went up to 147 just for that fight.. the only thing he had was an undefeated record..and and overrated career.. that is mayweathers natural weight..judah vs mayweather... judah had been on a slump.. had a 4-2 record on his last 6 fights. was not the same confident fighter he was before he ever lost... must i keep going or is that cherry picking??

It doesn't matter if he was fined or not, the fight still happened so it means Marquez still thought he coukld beat Mayweather.

I belive Paquiao fought De La Hoya after Mayweather so then Paquiao is doing worse at picking out run down fighters.

Baldomir still had a title so that meant he was STILL a good boxer.

Paquiao fought Hatton after Mayweather did and that was right after Hatton had gotten a new trainer so he could have been considered a "new" fighter.

Judah, talk before that fight was that Mayweather wasn't going to beable to keep up with Judah's speen and that Mayweather hadn't ever really got hitby someone with apunch like Judah's. Nobody was talking about how Judah was on a slump, that talk started after Mayweather proved them wrong.

And you still haven't told me who else Paquiao has fought besides the 5 that we have already mentioned.

And if you want me to compare some of the fights he's had like you've been doing, let's just say this Mayweather handled Marquez and Paquiao had trouble BOTH times. Both fights could have easily been marked down as wins for MARQUEZ.

TEAM FLEX ISSUES

Car: 1985 Oldsmobile Delta 88 Royal

24" Rims

HU: 7" Carputer, Planet Audio EQ, iPhone.

Coax: T3 Audio 4" speakers

Subs: 2x 18" T3 Audio TSNS (walled)

Sub Amp: DC 9k

SOON TO COME

T3 Audio 6x9s

MB Quarts 6.5" comp set

MAYBE ADDED

2nd DC 9k

mayweather:since '96 40-0

Marquez

Hatton

Oscar

Baldomir

Judah

Gatti

Castillo(2)

Corrales

Pacquiao:since '95 50-3-2

Cotto

Hatton

Oscar

Marquez(2)

Barrera(2)

Morales(3)

thats the best fighters with notable names they faught.. whats that..jr by 2?..not tryna be an ass.. if i come off as that sorry guys..

mayweather:since '96 40-0

Marquez

Hatton

Oscar

Baldomir

Judah

Gatti

Castillo(2)

Corrales

Cotto

Hatton

Oscar

Marquez(2)

Barrera(2)

Morales(3)

thats the best fighters with notable names they faught.. whats that..jr by 2?..not tryna be an ass.. if i come off as that sorry guys..

Alright now lets look at those fights:

Mayweather:since '96 40-0

Marquez - W

Hatton - W

Oscar - W

Baldomir - W

Judah - W

Gatti - W

Castillo(2) - W

Corrales - W

Cotto - W

Hatton - W

Oscar - W

Marquez(2) - D, W (could have both easily been L)

Barrera(2) - W, W

Morales(3) - L, W, W

So who's been the better fighter?

I mean having to fight someone up to 3 times to really prove yourself??

TEAM FLEX ISSUES

Car: 1985 Oldsmobile Delta 88 Royal

24" Rims

HU: 7" Carputer, Planet Audio EQ, iPhone.

Coax: T3 Audio 4" speakers

Subs: 2x 18" T3 Audio TSNS (walled)

Sub Amp: DC 9k

SOON TO COME

T3 Audio 6x9s

MB Quarts 6.5" comp set

MAYBE ADDED

2nd DC 9k

Archived