It's Official....

"Pac-Man" is scared of "Money" Mayweather. Paquiao would rather fight the Mayweathers and Golden Boy Promotions in court than in a ring, for "false accusations" (that he doesn't want to prove wrong).

Here's the article:

http://www.boxingnews24.com/2009/12/...er-happen-now/

So, instead, he's gonna fight....Paulie Malignaggi?? :shocked:

And the funny thing about it is, that the replacement for Mayweather had been saying the same things Mayweather has been saying, Paquiao is on some kind of performance-enhancing drugs, and he's not suing Malignaggi for it.

Here's the article to that:

http://sports.yahoo.com/box/news?slu...yhoo&type=lgns

And another thing, Paquiao talks about how he does it for the fans and not the money. Well he's showing that he doesn't do it for the money since talk is that if he sues Mayweather and fights Malignaggi he wont get close to what he would have got if he would have just fought Mayweather. BUT, the fans want to see Mayweather Vs. Paquiao, so why isn't he doing that for the fans?

What do you guys think about all this?

TEAM FLEX ISSUES

Car: 1985 Oldsmobile Delta 88 Royal

24" Rims

HU: 7" Carputer, Planet Audio EQ, iPhone.

Coax: T3 Audio 4" speakers

Subs: 2x 18" T3 Audio TSNS (walled)

Sub Amp: DC 9k

SOON TO COME

T3 Audio 6x9s

MB Quarts 6.5" comp set

MAYBE ADDED

2nd DC 9k

Business is business and bulls--t is ?? Manny needs to shut up and fight, if he's not scared, let his lawyers fight that legal stuff, he can do his talking in the ring

1990 Chevy Suburban (Big Booty Judy)

(4) Sundown Audio Zv5 18's

(1) Sundown Audio Salt 12K

(1) Sundown Audio SAX-100.4

(1) Sundown Audio SAE-50.4

(2) Crossfire ST-1 Tweeters

(2) Obsidian Audio ST-1 tweeters

(4) Sundown Audio Neo Pro v3 6.5's

Saving 2nd Bass

Pac-man is a bitch and prolly is using illegal drugs. No reason he should be making BS excuses and not committing after he already "half-way" committed to it.

The Setup

2009 Volkswagen Jetta

2 Alpine SWR-1222D's in 2 seperate boxes tuned to 33hz

1 Kicker ZX1001.1

Stock 140A Alt

Stock speakers

I didn't want to say this cuz I thought Paquiao worked hard, but after this I do think he's on roids or something because he has no problem taking pee tests but he doesn't want to give blood. And I read somewhere that a blood test finds a lot more things than pee test do, one of those being performance-enhancing drungs. I think he's using the court room to avoid Mayweather in the ring,because the guy that's taking Mayweathers place in the ring made the same accusations as Mayweather but you don't see Paquiao sueing him cuz he's not as big of a threat in the ring as Mayweather is.

TEAM FLEX ISSUES

24" Rims

SOON TO COME

T3 Audio 6x9s

MB Quarts 6.5" comp set

MAYBE ADDED

2nd DC 9k

most drugs/medications cannot be detected in urine after 7 days, blood however is a different ballgame.

1990 Chevy Suburban (Big Booty Judy)

(4) Sundown Audio Zv5 18's

(1) Sundown Audio Salt 12K

(1) Sundown Audio SAX-100.4

(1) Sundown Audio SAE-50.4

(2) Crossfire ST-1 Tweeters

(2) Obsidian Audio ST-1 tweeters

(4) Sundown Audio Neo Pro v3 6.5's

Saving 2nd Bass

• 2 weeks later...

ok.. so mayweather may be a good boxer.. and pacquiao might be on roids.. w.e. but this is about the 3rd time mayweather opts out of a fight.. he doesnt want to fight some1 when they are in their "prime".. he refused to fight margarito when he was still fighting legal(refused a 10mil paycheck)..lmao.. refused cotto when he was still undefeated..and didnt want to fight mosley cus he is one of the better fighters of his era.. also.. pacquiao has taken blood test before.. and he lost the fight in which he was tested .. that one was against Erik Morales..so maybe he is superticious(sp?)...pretty much mayweather was just tryna find an excuse.. cus as much as he loves money.. he loves the 0 in his record a lot more.. think about it.. faught marques(way smaller,older and slower)de la hoya(older and past his prime)Baldomir(older and much slower,overrated)judah(had a 4-2 record leading up to fight..had already lost to baldomir--fight took place before baldomir vs mayweather)

so call it wat u want.. i think that was just another throw off to avoid losing the perfect record before he is ready to retire.. sorri for the long post..

ok.. so mayweather may be a good boxer.. and pacquiao might be on roids.. w.e. but this is about the 3rd time mayweather opts out of a fight.. he doesnt want to fight some1 when they are in their "prime".. he refused to fight margarito when he was still fighting legal(refused a 10mil paycheck)..lmao.. refused cotto when he was still undefeated..and didnt want to fight mosley cus he is one of the better fighters of his era.. also.. pacquiao has taken blood test before.. and he lost the fight in which he was tested .. that one was against Erik Morales..so maybe he is superticious(sp?)...pretty much mayweather was just tryna find an excuse.. cus as much as he loves money.. he loves the 0 in his record a lot more.. think about it.. faught marques(way smaller,older and slower)de la hoya(older and past his prime)Baldomir(older and much slower,overrated)judah(had a 4-2 record leading up to fight..had already lost to baldomir--fight took place before baldomir vs mayweather)

so call it wat u want.. i think that was just another throw off to avoid losing the perfect record before he is ready to retire.. sorri for the long post..

This is funny, but let me clear things up for you.

Paquiao also fought Eriik Morales.

Paquiao also fought Oscar De La Hoya.

And just to throw it out, Paquiao fought a weak Hatton, after Mayweather gave him his first loss.

And it's a joke to think that Mayweather was trying to find an excuse, I don't think I posted it but if you kept up with the news on this you would know that when the blood testing were first brought up the Paquiao camp agreed to 3 "random" blood tests, THEN when Mayweather's camp didn't agree to that all of a sudden Paquiao said he was scared of needles, THEN everyone realised Paquiao has a tattoo (which means he took a lot of needle), THEN Paquiao decided he was superstitious. SO, who's making excuses?

And if you remember when Mayweather Vs. Judah was being talked about everyone was saying Judah was going to handle Mayweather because Mayweather had never seen speed like Judah's and what happened, Mayweather took the win AND made Judah look slow.

And if you really think about it, talk was alway Mayweather is going to lose to "X" fighter because he is to _______ for Mayweather.

TEAM FLEX ISSUES

24" Rims

SOON TO COME

T3 Audio 6x9s

MB Quarts 6.5" comp set

MAYBE ADDED

2nd DC 9k

yea..mayweather handed judah a lost.. but that was after he had lost to Baldomir.. after that fight was when mayweather magically decided he wanted to fight judah...as stated before.. and yea.. i did say that pac man and morales faught..thats the one he got tested the day before the fight.. thats when he became superticious or w.e. and well.. mayweather and pacquiao both faced oscar.. mayweather settled with a split decision... pacquiao destroyed him w/an early rounds k.o... mayweather dealt a lost to hatton on the 10th round tko...manny k.o. hatton in the second that was not as of a result of mayweather fighting him before..and well as of yet i have not found any answers to why mayweather refused to fight good fighters when they were at there prime...ill repeat said fighters..mosley,margarito,cotto,paul williams.... and well as far as i know.. its never been x fighter.. mayweather has been gainin more and more of a cherry picker name..like chavez jr.. as of lately the rumor has grown of a mosley vs mayweather fight just because of so much criticism of fans and media... to the point on which boxing analyst were calling jr a coward ..

yea..mayweather handed judah a lost.. but that was after he had lost to Baldomir.. after that fight was when mayweather magically decided he wanted to fight judah...as stated before.. and yea.. i did say that pac man and morales faught..thats the one he got tested the day before the fight.. thats when he became superticious or w.e. and well.. mayweather and pacquiao both faced oscar.. mayweather settled with a split decision... pacquiao destroyed him w/an early rounds k.o... mayweather dealt a lost to hatton on the 10th round tko...manny k.o. hatton in the second that was not as of a result of mayweather fighting him before..and well as of yet i have not found any answers to why mayweather refused to fight good fighters when they were at there prime...ill repeat said fighters..mosley,margarito,cotto,paul williams.... and well as far as i know.. its never been x fighter.. mayweather has been gainin more and more of a cherry picker name..like chavez jr.. as of lately the rumor has grown of a mosley vs mayweather fight just because of so much criticism of fans and media... to the point on which boxing analyst were calling jr a coward ..

you obviously dont know anything about boxing you should just stop typing bro

05 Ford F150- STOLEN!!!!4 AA Havocs 15s in a WALL4 Hifonics 2006ds1 kinetik 1800 in front4 kinetik 2400s n bakHifonics MaxxlinkAudiocontrol Epicenter2 runs 1/0 guage kicker hyperflexall other wires r knukonceptzTraded In05 Chevy SilveradoAscendant Audio 16 12s2 Mechman 320s1 Kinetik 1800 in front8 Kinetik 2400s n back4 2200 Audioques ampsLots of 0 gaugePioneer DeckAudio Control preampHifonics Maxxlink

NOW

2012 Dodge Ram Hemi

4 Havoc 12s

2 AQ 2200s

2 Kinetik 2400s

Pioneer Deck

Audiocontrol Epicenter indash

All Rockford 1/0 & every cable in there

Jl audio xd 600/6

Rockford Fosgates Mids & highs

Built By Audiotistics!

honestly ..check mayweathers fighting record.. now look for good fighters at their prime.. fighters worth fighting..and how many times he has ask for olympic style testing.. now waste ur time and search for pacquiao refusing nevada testing that had been proposed..which was blood test after the fight.. wouldve been the same as testing before.. but that was refused be camp jr.. also.. the one that threw the olypic style testing out ther was snr.. not jr.. what does that say.. excuses excuses excuses..no matta what anyone says.. cus he had sed he was cool with his dad but not completely like before.. why listen to him now??

Archived