Boxes for Friends, sealed 10s, tline 10s

wouldnt it be louder in the tlines with the subs mounted the other way? ur sorta blocking the mouth bro

ive done them like this with out a problem before. The box does have some teminals on it, if i ever do flip them around

I am going to be putting a 10" in my moms car on like 150 watts and I wanted to do some sort of T line or something. T line 4th order :D

What info can you give me to make me building one easier?

I am going to be putting a 10" in my moms car on like 150 watts and I wanted to do some sort of T line or something. T line 4th order :D

What info can you give me to make me building one easier?

they are really easy to build, Just make sure all the pieces of your like are the same width. if your use a table saw to cut the width, cut all your pieces at once before moving the fence, that way it all fits nicely and keeps everythin straight. cut extra too, for your 45's. I also draw the layout on both sides of the the top and bottom pieces. helps keep the line straight and helps nailing it together.