Bass as an alternative fuel?

Thats what I'm talking about. We need to get some teamwork going and patent this shit. lmao.

hell ya, im down, n parts express has the shit to make a prototype thing, all we need is some kinda electronics geek that can help us regulate the power output threw the capacitor to get an efficent flow of current

haha, bass, to help stop global warming, but may cause uncontrolable earthquakes lmao

here's a link to my system 99 toyota tacoma , 2 mtx 8000 1504's in a sealed downfire , 1000w memphis amp

here's a link to my other system my 90 geo prizm test car

heres a thread i got of new songs u can dl that are legal = Some Good Bangage/you Can Dl These Free And Legit

redblob.gifbouncing%20blob.gif2yooj7m.pngmodel14.gif

i dnt see if it wouldn't be easyer to just take 2 subs, put em in a decently sized box, hook one up to an amp, hook wires up to the others vc's n run em out of the box, n then run it threw a coil, n then regulator n see what u get

i might try this wit some old speakers n some old wood

here's a link to my system 99 toyota tacoma , 2 mtx 8000 1504's in a sealed downfire , 1000w memphis amp

heres a thread i got of new songs u can dl that are legal = Some Good Bangage/you Can Dl These Free And Legit

hell ya, im down, n parts express has the shit to make a prototype thing, all we need is some kinda electronics geek that can help us regulate the power output threw the capacitor to get an efficent flow of current

haha, bass, to help stop global warming, but may cause uncontrolable earthquakes lmao

Do you think someone may be selling an electronics geek on Craigslist? lmao. Why buy a prius when you can buy some nasty subs??

formerly known as Jaylor Swift

i guess there cheap n somethin to test with, well im off to bed

Epic thread! I wish we could nominate it or something.

Thanks man. I appreciate that. lol. I'm surprised that no one has posted something like this before, and by surprised, I mean I didn't look.

Thanks man. I appreciate that. lol. I'm surprised that no one has posted something like this before, and by surprised, I mean I didn't look.

Reminds me of one there as (that keeps coming back too so this might live on for a year or more) called like The Space Time Continuum or something.

Lots of eggheads in here actually. Physics is not my strong point, but I know some cats in here are good at it.

images-1.jpg

You do realize that the amount of power required to power the subs would flatline the power put out by the wind-turbine-generator thing you plan on building in practically no time, rendering the whole thing useless.

Not trying to be a buzzkill, just thinking practically about power in vs. output. It'd be completely impractical. It'd be easier to use the magnet/coil from a sub on a drone speaker in your box to make your little flashlight device you're talking about.

wtf is lolcats?

I'd def get a fat hooker if i had to resort to that kinda thing. I feel like they'd be grateful and work harder. Also its more bang for my buck, more real estate for my dollar if you catch my drift. its like the Costco of streetwalkers.

I was hoping for 150 :(.

I was hoping she would let me put it in her butt

You do realize that the amount of power required to power the subs would flatline the power put out by the wind-turbine-generator thing you plan on building in practically no time, rendering the whole thing useless.

Not trying to be a buzzkill, just thinking practically about power in vs. output. It'd be completely impractical. It'd be easier to use the magnet/coil from a sub on a drone speaker in your box to make your little flashlight device you're talking about.

It's super impractical. lol. I don't think I can go anywhere with it. I just think it's an interesting idea. Kinda like how people can make a lightbulb light up with a potatoe or something to that effect.

for some reason this reminds me of the last time i was BAKED with a friend...

Him = "Man... You ever think about the sun?"

Me = "huh?"

"like the sun inside the sun. Like whats on the inside of it"

"no."

"Like what if there is another galaxy inside the sun. Like the outside is just a protective layer for something BIG inside."

"seriously?"

"yeah man i think there is something there man."

"you need to stop smoking this shit man."

"man im telling you there is like a fucking kingdom inside of the sun dude."

"No dude... there isnt."

"the sun is like a million times bigger then the earth dude."

"..."

"That means its empty on the inside."

"Man I dont know why i come over here."

just remember, there are no smart people in the world, only some less retarded than others

wow shes hot too who is she? kim petras? wheres that from...i'd buss that open

Bone stock 2015 Genesis Sedan

RIP Civic :(

sundown_audio_logo-1-1.jpg

Archived