My Gaming and Lan Party Rig.

I dont know how I missed this section, but here is a build I finished in July, its been upgraded already but here are some pics... Some of you might now what the case started as....

Product list

965 DO ES Great Overclocker

6 gigs Patriot (Thanks to Mary at Patriot as aways great product)

EVGA X58

North & South Bridge block Bitspower

Vreg block Bitspower

CPU block (Thanks Danger Den)

2x ThermoChill PA 120.3 Radiator

Case started out as what my Hertz MLK 2's came in.

Case and Radiators Custom Painted (Thanks to Tracy and Fernando at Painter Supply)

1 EVGA 295 Cooled by (Danger Den) Since been upgraded to 2x 5970

Tagan 1300 Watt BZ power-supply

Big Thanks to Geno for the Custom Orange and Green Compression fittings.

Any questions hit me up...

Picture002.jpg

Picture001.jpg

Picture004.jpg

Picture007-2.jpg

Picture008-2.jpg

Picture009-2.jpg

Picture011-2.jpgx58board.jpg

Picture012-2.jpg

Picture013-3.jpg

Picture015-2.jpg

Picture016-1.jpg

casepic2pdxlan14.jpg

OREGON STATE REP DCAUDIO & JUICEBOX BATTERIES

2x 15 DC Neos...

1 DC 9k

2 Sets of Hertz MLK 2 Mids with Scan Speak Tweeters

Zuki Audio Eleets

2x multicells

4 Runs of 1/0 back

2010 Subaru Outback

Looks badass...If only I could get my video card straightened out. Keep getting the "Display drivers were not responding and have been recovered" notification. Starting to get frustrated after having my PC doing it for 3 straight days.

xD0xW0RKx.gif

Who ever said nothing is impossible never tried to slam a revolving door.

Looks badass...If only I could get my video card straightened out. Keep getting the "Display drivers were not responding and have been recovered" notification. Starting to get frustrated after having my PC doing it for 3 straight days.

What cards and system spec, what did you change in the past 3 days? Take a screen shot of the error message and post it If I cant figure it out (which Iam pretty sure I can) I know plenty of people that should be able 2....

2x 15 DC Neos...

1 DC 9k

Zuki Audio Eleets

2x multicells

4 Runs of 1/0 back

2010 Subaru Outback

It's an XFX HD5770. I have an Intel Core 2 Duo E5200 @ stock clock. Gigabyte EP43-UD3L mobo. 4gb G.Skill DDR2. Sigma Shark 585 watt psu. All on Windows 7 64 bit. I'll try to get a picture of the notification. Only things I've done with my PC in the past 3 days have been: Install Steam, Install WoW, Install the 9.12 and 9.12 Hotfix Drivers for my video card, and the drivers for my Motherboard.

xD0xW0RKx.gif

Who ever said nothing is impossible never tried to slam a revolving door.

It's an XFX HD5770. I have an Intel Core 2 Duo E5200 @ stock clock. Gigabyte EP43-UD3L mobo. 4gb G.Skill DDR2. Sigma Shark 585 watt psu. All on Windows 7 64 bit. I'll try to get a picture of the notification. Only things I've done with my PC in the past 3 days have been: Install Steam, Install WoW, Install the 9.12 and 9.12 Hotfix Drivers for my video card, and the drivers for my Motherboard.

First thing that catches my Eyes is the power supply, at full tilt I dont know if its enough.

2x 15 DC Neos...

1 DC 9k

Zuki Audio Eleets

2x multicells

4 Runs of 1/0 back

2010 Subaru Outback

The reason I got that PSU was because it "doesn't take up much power" which made sense because it only needs 1 6 pin hook up.

Theres a difference between a Quality power supply and not so good.... Not to knock your stuff cause everything but the power supply seems good, but I wouldnt put that power supply in my hated neighbors computer..

2x 15 DC Neos...

1 DC 9k

Zuki Audio Eleets

2x multicells

4 Runs of 1/0 back

2010 Subaru Outback

Getting madly off-topic but that error can be caused by a whole lot of things...

Have you tried re-seating the graphics card?

Check that the fan on it is going and that it's not getting really hot - same errors happened to a friend when the fan on his 7800GT seized up.

Could also be bad RAM, dodgy motherboard, all kinds of stuff. Bit of a pain to troubleshoot sometimes.

goodgrammarbc7.gif

10.x volts fo' life!

Getting madly off-topic but that error can be caused by a whole lot of things...

Have you tried re-seating the graphics card?

Check that the fan on it is going and that it's not getting really hot - same errors happened to a friend when the fan on his 7800GT seized up.

Could also be bad RAM, dodgy motherboard, all kinds of stuff. Bit of a pain to troubleshoot sometimes.

But honestly more then likely its just the ATI drivers, this is the main problem with ATI cards...

2x 15 DC Neos...

1 DC 9k

Zuki Audio Eleets

2x multicells

4 Runs of 1/0 back

2010 Subaru Outback