:rofl::rofl::rofl: no general lee but who cares when having fun, check out the hornblasters marauder

Its all about having fun but some people want to be too serious.

I'm not a mechanic. I'm a Locksmith by trade and a audio installer. I just bought the truck and that is what I was told. It will be a rolling burnout and I don't really care if its fast or slow cause I bought it for space. How about 12 12's and 20,000 watts? I'm having fun so like it or hate it "I DON'T CARE" but most of all just have fun.

Not everyone can be Steve!

If you bought it thinking it had 600hp than i think u must have gotten raped with the price as well, unless ur were trying to BS...

May i ask how much you paid for it??? cause i think there would be a big price difference in buying a 600 hp vehicle and a stock one...just my .02 cents

also, like someone mentioned it does not sound cammed it sounds stock to me..

Forgot to mention that the truck is nice regardless what engine or hp it has, imma keep checking in for updates ;)

Edited by 310_cutty

If you bought it thinking it had 600hp than i think u must have gotten raped with the price as well, unless ur were trying to BS...

May i ask how much you paid for it??? cause i think there would be a big price difference in buying a 600 hp vehicle and a stock one...just my .02 cents

also, like someone mentioned it does not sound cammed it sounds stock to me..

Forgot to mention that the truck is nice regardless what engine or hp it has, imma keep checking in for updates ;)

Thanks man.

I bought it off Craigslist for $500 so I think I did good and didn't have to do a thing to it.

I updated the vid and I'll be posting another updated vid on the truck.

FYI - My mechanic said its not a miss its the cam in it.

Thanks for your input guys. RED2

.If I see you in Dallas driving sometime I shall challeng you to a race. My 6cyl cheyenne vs your 454.( don't underestimate my 6cyl it is "tha beast")

1997 Chevy Cheyenne Single Cab

Pioneer DEH-3200UB

Two sets of Orion 6.5" Components In Each Door

AudioQue HDC3 15"

^^^ Its all For Sale!!!!! http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/99546-lots-to-sale-good-prices/ ^^^ AQ2200D

Wow, such a flexy beast(see what i did there lol)

what kind of 12's are ya using and amps? should be an interesting build I'm not gonna flame ya on saying that motor is 600 hp cause it happens all the time to people who don't know anything about engines but it sounds stock to me but for 500 bucks WHO CARES! keep us updated on the build

Teamflexissueslong.jpg

06 chrysler 300C Hemi

one mmatts dreadnaut 15 powered by a planet audio vx 2200d

fosgate p200 running planet audio 8" midbass drivers and super compression tweeters

stock battery and a stinger spv44

Irragi 300 amp alternator

big 3 1/0

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/55075-system-in-my-300c/page__view__findpost__p__763656__fromsearch__1

i like the first horns lol

pretty funny

2002 Dodge durango 4.7L

Autopage 2 way remote start alarm system

2 AQ 15 Aluminum coils.

1 AQ2200D (soon to be 2).

8.5 cubes tuned to 38hz.

Yellow top under hood.

Kinetik 1800 in rear.

Big 3.

(H/O Alt Soon to come)

Kicker ZX200.4

Kicker 6.5 doors (blown)

RF 6.5 comp set (soon to come)

1 run of Stinger 1/0 guage (soon to be 3)

All of the above is all gone

Currently own a 2000 Pontiac Trans Am WS6

No audio components.

• 1 month later...
if you truly have anything over about 400hp you should be able to lay tracks till the tread burns off without a break stand. i had an old K5 once with about 400-450 and with the posi and 35" tires i could do a rolling start and at about 3k the back would break loose. if i happened to be in a turn it was all bad. So if you want to back up your claim vids of performace are a must. and a naturally aspirated all engine 600hp BBC. you would have to have really high compression and about 106-114 octane to run right. also the stock diameter exhaust and iron manifolds not worthy of breathing needs.

DSC01047.jpg

DSC01039.jpg

My k5 used to lay down tracks pretty good on 33's after i dropped the 355 chevy crate engine in it.

But with the stock 3.55 gears i cant do it on the 35's

It's rated at 425hp on 109 octane

And i've never put less than 91 one in it.

But last time i went to floresville i put some VP race fuel in it..

DAMN. Nuff said.

84 K5 Blazer

3" body, 2" Suspension

35" Maxxis Bighorn

100amp Alt

Marine deep cycle for the amps (freebie)

KnuKonceptz 1/0

8 Hifonics HFi 12D4's in ~19cubes tuned to 35hz

Audiopipe AP-18001D

RF 5x8's in the kicks

Almani 5.25 comp. in back

Kenwood KAC-645

--IN THE FUTURE--

None.

<!--quoteo(post=0:date=Feb 3 2010, 09:12 AM:name=Decaf)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Decaf @ Feb 3 2010, 09:12 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->we seriously need some butt plugs so you guys stop spewing chit talk<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->