$17.99 Stinger volt meters w/ FREE shipping

k3n12ock

yeah got mine in three, not too bad.

got mine in 3 days also now where to mount this ? i have a blazer also where you thinking of mounting yours beatbox im thinking about tinting mine and going for the a-pillar just a thought though.

sealed up on the termlab mic on dash 4-sa12"s 2-3500d's 153.4db now testing a american bass 1100.1 no numbers yet 300amp iraggi alt and kinetik batts.

got mine in 3 days also now where to mount this ? i have a blazer also where you thinking of mounting yours beatbox im thinking about tinting mine and going for the a-pillar just a thought though.

Mine is going in where the ash tray goes, next to my bass knob :spiteful: i dont want to make mine look half ass and stick it any where.

30315220082_large.jpg

Haha i dont even have a box, amp or car and know what this is or does but everyone is saying this is a deal so im about to buy one just to say i got a good deal on something haha

(can someone please tell me what a "volt meter" is/does....besides the obvious measures volts)

Thanks for the link cause I just bought one!

Kenwood Excelon KDX-693 Head Unit

Kinetik HC600

Powerbass 6.75's in front doors

Powerbass 6.75's in rear deck

Powerbass 1000.1D

Powerbass 400.4

2 SA-12 inch Sundown Audio Subs

0 gauge Power Wire and Big 3

Custom Amp Rack

Code Alarm with remote start

Stinger Digital Volt Meter

My build log http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/51869-1996-chevy-blazer-build/

My youtube channel http://www.youtube.com/user/kanesdisciple

Haha i dont even have a box, amp or car and know what this is or does but everyone is saying this is a deal so im about to buy one just to say i got a good deal on something haha

(can someone please tell me what a "volt meter" is/does....besides the obvious measures volts)

thats pretty much all it does, and its better than having to look at a needle like one most older vehicles. You can see how low you volts drops (if any) with your bass. Yeah they are pretty cheap, they usually run around $28 not including shipping.

Thanks a ton, got one! :)

Got mine a few days back....Took about a week to get it to Pa

boyd4.jpg?t=1269745309

Dual DC Power 270XP's

One XS Power S3400

Four XS Power D3100's

Soundigital 12kd

Four DC Audio 15XL's

Atomic 504

Kicker Mid's and High's

One SoftTop Jeep Wrangler

TNESPL-152.5

DB DRAG-153.2

ON THE ROAD TO "55"

Poo, still waiting..

"Your item was processed through and left our BROOKLYN, NY 11256 facility on February 9, 2010. The item is currently in transit to the destination. Information, if available, is updated periodically throughout the day. Please check again later."

It said the same thing the other day, only i'm 99% sure it said 8th not 9th..

Oh well.

When it gets here it gets here.

84 K5 Blazer

3" body, 2" Suspension

35" Maxxis Bighorn

100amp Alt

Marine deep cycle for the amps (freebie)

KnuKonceptz 1/0

8 Hifonics HFi 12D4's in ~19cubes tuned to 35hz

Audiopipe AP-18001D

RF 5x8's in the kicks

Almani 5.25 comp. in back

Kenwood KAC-645

--IN THE FUTURE--

None.

<!--quoteo(post=0:date=Feb 3 2010, 09:12 AM:name=Decaf)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Decaf @ Feb 3 2010, 09:12 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->we seriously need some butt plugs so you guys stop spewing chit talk<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->

Yea....

Im gonna im to find some 1% tint for this thing, haha. It lights up the entire truck. I had to turn it off earlier because it was so F-ing bright. :o

84 K5 Blazer

3" body, 2" Suspension

35" Maxxis Bighorn

100amp Alt

Marine deep cycle for the amps (freebie)

KnuKonceptz 1/0

8 Hifonics HFi 12D4's in ~19cubes tuned to 35hz

Audiopipe AP-18001D

RF 5x8's in the kicks

Almani 5.25 comp. in back

Kenwood KAC-645

--IN THE FUTURE--

None.

<!--quoteo(post=0:date=Feb 3 2010, 09:12 AM:name=Decaf)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Decaf @ Feb 3 2010, 09:12 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->we seriously need some butt plugs so you guys stop spewing chit talk<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->

Yea....

Im gonna im to find some 1% tint for this thing, haha. It lights up the entire truck. I had to turn it off earlier because it was so F-ing bright. :o

WORD! I'm going to put a on/off switch to mines.

OFFTOPIC!

If you bought a voltmeter from this post feel free to vote for me in Feb. System Of The Month.

Archived