Jump to content

need help


marine87

Recommended Posts

Posted

At 4 ohm's, T600-4's rated power is 100 W rms which is 20 W over T1682's rating. Realistically, I don't own a T600-4 but it's measured power will definitely be higher, lifting you higher from the speakers rated power. I'd say with a good crossover you'd be alright. I'm looking at the T400.2 myself, then taking the T1652's down to 2 ohm's apiece at 120 W rms. It's about 80$ cheaper then the T600.4 on ebay.

Just my research, not based off actually owning a T600.4 :)

Posted
can 4 T1682's handle power from a T600-4?

its fine, just tune the gains to output the rated RMS of the speakers. not that hard.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 837 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...