CASZ71 Posted January 4, 2010 Author Report Posted January 4, 2010 What are you having trouble with? Uploading or posting em' here?It's easy to upload, for example in Photobucket there should be a big button that says "Upload images & videos". Click on it, find the pics, upload em', save em', copy the IMG code STRAIGHT/DIRECTLY (Without any modification) to your post. the posting it part.. i just copy the img code and click the post image button and it gives me that error 2000 GMC sierra 1500 ext cab KMC XD Spy series rims Front doors Fosgate punch 6 1/2's stock tweets Rear doors Fosgate power 4x6's Probox 10 and box under rear seat Rockford fosgate R-500 Prime series amp (537 rms) 4 gauge wiring
CASZ71 Posted January 4, 2010 Author Report Posted January 4, 2010 has insurance fraud written all over it lol jk. did u get the amp? Na couldnt get tha amp 2000 GMC sierra 1500 ext cab KMC XD Spy series rims Front doors Fosgate punch 6 1/2's stock tweets Rear doors Fosgate power 4x6's Probox 10 and box under rear seat Rockford fosgate R-500 Prime series amp (537 rms) 4 gauge wiring
CASZ71 Posted January 4, 2010 Author Report Posted January 4, 2010 you mean your truck was on fire, and you went in and disconnected your sub and box and got it out? sounds rediculous to me i wanna see pics, you gotta have a cell phone right? I have one pic but i cant upload it and i just jerked the wires out 2000 GMC sierra 1500 ext cab KMC XD Spy series rims Front doors Fosgate punch 6 1/2's stock tweets Rear doors Fosgate power 4x6's Probox 10 and box under rear seat Rockford fosgate R-500 Prime series amp (537 rms) 4 gauge wiring
Maxim Posted January 4, 2010 Report Posted January 4, 2010 You should copy the image code, which should just be a url with tags around it. Paste that directly into the forum post. Don't bother hitting the "post image" button. If you do, it'll wrap it twice in tags and give you and error. And I'm sorry about your truck man. Sucks that that's how 2009 ended. It's a fresh start in 2010 though. Best of luck! wtf is lolcats? I'd def get a fat hooker if i had to resort to that kinda thing. I feel like they'd be grateful and work harder. Also its more bang for my buck, more real estate for my dollar if you catch my drift. its like the Costco of streetwalkers. I was hoping for 150 . I was hoping she would let me put it in her butt
iTech Posted January 4, 2010 Report Posted January 4, 2010 the posting it part.. i just copy the img code and click the post image button and it gives me that error Don't do anything to it. Read whats underlined in my previous post. Do not click any "post image" button, just copy & paste 'IMG' code directly to a post. vvvvv It should look like this (while your posting) but without the "spaces" before & after "img" [ img ]http://photobucket.com/blah/blah[ /img ] My Official Feedback Thread PSN - tech2332 Games for PS3: Killzone 2, BattleField: Bad Company 2! Add me to play either!
CASZ71 Posted January 4, 2010 Author Report Posted January 4, 2010 Don't do anything to it. Read whats underlined in my previous post. Do not click any "post image" button, just copy & paste 'IMG' code directly to a post. vvvvv It should look like this (while your posting) but without the "spaces" before & after "img" [ img ]http://photobucket.com/blah/blah[ /img ] I thought I tried that too but aight ill try in a min 2000 GMC sierra 1500 ext cab KMC XD Spy series rims Front doors Fosgate punch 6 1/2's stock tweets Rear doors Fosgate power 4x6's Probox 10 and box under rear seat Rockford fosgate R-500 Prime series amp (537 rms) 4 gauge wiring
CASZ71 Posted January 4, 2010 Author Report Posted January 4, 2010 Will try to have a few more tomaro 2000 GMC sierra 1500 ext cab KMC XD Spy series rims Front doors Fosgate punch 6 1/2's stock tweets Rear doors Fosgate power 4x6's Probox 10 and box under rear seat Rockford fosgate R-500 Prime series amp (537 rms) 4 gauge wiring
UniqueSounds Posted January 4, 2010 Report Posted January 4, 2010 That pic is BS ive seen that pic on google..lol jk that sucks man.. 1997 Chevy Cheyenne Single Cab Pioneer DEH-3200UB Two sets of Orion 6.5" Components In Each Door AudioQue HDC3 15" ^^^ Its all For Sale!!!!! http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/99546-lots-to-sale-good-prices/ ^^^ AQ2200D Wow, such a flexy beast(see what i did there lol)
iTech Posted January 4, 2010 Report Posted January 4, 2010 Damn took you about 4 pgs. for 1 pic.?!.... lol. it's cool though. I'm gonna speak (Or rather type) my mind and say that I find it hard to believe you save your BTL (Heavy azz fugger) and a 4 cu. ft. box (Heavier azz fugger) "while" your truck was burning. If you had that much time I would've put the damn fire out. Edit: just to make it clear, I'm calling B.S on you saving the sub, not the truck turning on fire. I do want to say I feel sorry your truck caught on fire but I find it hard to believe you pulled a hero/movie-type move to save your sub. My Official Feedback Thread PSN - tech2332 Games for PS3: Killzone 2, BattleField: Bad Company 2! Add me to play either!
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.