need some help. i have been getting threating phone calls all night

its probably one of your friends f'n wit you. or someone good with google maps lol

idk man i honestly dont think that one of my friends would threaten doing anything to my car

yall wanna help me blow up his phone and piss him off just as much as i am

well i kno how you feel man last night me and my girl was sittin in my room playin uno when i heard a crash outside and my dog started barkin, i was shirtless barefooted with underarmour shorts on runnin around my house at midnight while its 20 degrees outside lookin for somebody fuckin with shit. I found the back gate open but nothin or nobody around to make that crash, kinda creepy actually, sure does make you sleep with a switch blade and bat the rest of the night

Maxximus

Black 2000 Nissan Maxima

Pioneer AVH p4100 HU

3 10" MTX t5500 series

Sledgehammer ported enclosure

Kicker 08ZX850.2 Amp

Pilot Underbody Neon (blue)

Pilot led interior Lights (blue)

2 Pilot 15" Neon tubes (blue)

Pilot light Control module

The neighbor up stairs keeps bitchin bout my music playin too loud during the day but runs a wood shop class at nite (aka drilling some bullshit) FUCK THAT!!

caraudioforum.com

I never use a meter to tune.

Your ear in most cases is your best choice.

well i kno how you feel man last night me and my girl was sittin in my room playin uno when i heard a crash outside and my dog started barkin, i was shirtless barefooted with underarmour shorts on runnin around my house at midnight while its 20 degrees outside lookin for somebody fuckin with shit. I found the back gate open but nothin or nobody around to make that crash, kinda creepy actually, sure does make you sleep with a switch blade and bat the rest of the night

oh i sleep with a bat and a golf club leaned up against my bed

blow his phone up!

well with the cops patrolling and like 10 diff people blowin his phone up i think he is deterred for now but you might wanna start be cautious watch to see if any body follows you to ur hangouts or to your house and just keep a eye out, from what it sounds like you got a stalker or somn...just creepy

Maxximus

Black 2000 Nissan Maxima

Pioneer AVH p4100 HU

3 10" MTX t5500 series

Sledgehammer ported enclosure

Kicker 08ZX850.2 Amp

Pilot Underbody Neon (blue)

Pilot led interior Lights (blue)

2 Pilot 15" Neon tubes (blue)

Pilot light Control module

The neighbor up stairs keeps bitchin bout my music playin too loud during the day but runs a wood shop class at nite (aka drilling some bullshit) FUCK THAT!!

caraudioforum.com

I never use a meter to tune.

Your ear in most cases is your best choice.

well this is what i got next to my bed and i can see my car from my be room window

img1262249825211.jpg

this is what my trunk looks like so he must dumb ass to break in to a car that looks like this in the back

img1262249825722.jpg

Archived