Gas Guzzler.

MotorTrend did a really good write up on it comparing it to several other "vehicles" in it's class and it got dead last.

Not only is it Jeep "Quality" but the only thing it beat out the other cars on was 0-60 in a straight line.

My personal opinion- I think they look really sweet but would never own it since you would have to deal with the 10-12 miles per gallon.

Gas Guzzler.

MotorTrend did a really good write up on it comparing it to several other "vehicles" in it's class and it got dead last.

Not only is it Jeep "Quality" but the only thing it beat out the other cars on was 0-60 in a straight line.

My personal opinion- I think they look really sweet but would never own it since you would have to deal with the 10-12 miles per gallon.

I was going to get one but it's a little to small on interior.But I hear on the srt8 forum it might get more hp,in the 500 hp area.That's in 09.

k well maybe you guys have never driven one but i have and it takes corners like you wouldnt expect. go test drive one and make sure you roll down the windows and just wail on it a little cause the sound of that bitch will set you off. that thing has a rumble like none other for a stock car. jeep quality has gone down in the years but its still pretty damn sweet. the car itself is awesome but its kinda pointless cause id rather get a charger srt8 and be able to do some wicked burnouts. the jeep can not do burnouts. but if youre looking for something fast take a look at a bmw 335i. i drove both the srt8 jeep and a 335i in the same day and the 335i blew my mind. that jeep is nice if you have a family and like to have some power under the hood just in case.

of course if you wanna do a burnout with that jeep you can get it specially modded to do burnouts lol

It was probably the traction control that didn't allow it to burn out, the new corvettes won't do burnouts because of a traction control item. Maybe Chrysler dodge and jeep are doing it now too.

1986 C20 Suburban

9 American Bass XFL 15's

B2 M1MKII

14v XS Power Batteries

Maxwell Caps

Acoustical energy is free. Electrical energy is not

you havent lived until you've hit a screw with a router.

those jeeps are absolutely insane...you can get the stock with a remote start, know a guy who has one and he absolutely loves it...as for the 335i the srt 8 runs a 4.9 0-60 and the 335i runs a 4.9-5.0 and the jeep is an suv.

cept the 335i feels like youre driving a jet ski on water... if you know that feeling then youll know exactly what im talking about. the jeep gives you the holy shit grip onto the fucking steering wheel cause of the torque but its not as adrenaline rushing as the 335i. the 335i does an average of 4.8 according to some guy on bimmerforums with a gtech pro cause he was comparing it to the e46 m3 and the e46 m3 was .04 seconds faster on average if that matters lol?

and no there is no way to turn off the traction control. dont say there is or any crap like that cause it wont go into 2wd mode. the quad trac system never allows it to burn out. that link to the video was to a specially modded tire rack track srt8 car. you wont find anything like that on the road.

that explains the tire rack car.

what i would want to get my hands on is a jeep srt600 i will trade in my 7 flat out for one of those

Edited by Amalan