Digi Camera/printer, 15" Lcd, Razr Batt, 98 Civic Factory Spoiler

I have accumulated some things that are just sitting in my garage, so i figured what the hell. The digital camera, i use everyday, but other than that, the rest has just been sitting around.

All prices are shipped, and add 3% for paypal fees.

First up is my Kodak EasyShare DX7440 camera, with printer. It is 4.0MP, and takes very nice shots. All of the pics inm this thread except the pics of the camera were taken with this camera. So there are your examples. biggrin.gif It is about 2 years old, and works as good as the day i bought it. It comes with a 1GB SanDisk SD card. It is not pictured, but is in the camera. I do have the data cable for this, you can hook the camera directly to the computer, or you can plug it into the printer, and do it that way. If you do that, then you can print any digital camera pics from your computer to the printer. Pics...

PRICE: SOLD

Edited by bibby

Next up is a 15" LCD Monitor. It is VGA. The brand is Envision. I will throw in the DVI converter also, at no extrta chare. There is a little cut in the VGA cable, but it does not effect performance at all. I pictured this on down. Pics...

PRICE: SOLD

Next up is a factory Honda Civic spoiler. When i bought my civic it was installed on there by the previous owner. I never liked it, and i took it off a few weeks ago. It has been in my garage every since. IT does have the brake light on it, but i am not sure if it works or not, since it wasnt hooked up. There is about 1 inch of wire for it you'd have to splice into to see if they work. i am totally unsure on its workability. It also comes with the two pads to seperate the spoiler from the trunk.

100_1318.jpg

100_1319.jpg

100_1320.jpg

100_1321.jpg

Blurry pic. (i was in a hurry)

100_1322.jpg

PRICE: $50 Shipped.

Edited by bibby

Next up is a Kodak EasyShare printer. Not sure for which camera, but i took a close up of the connector so you can see it, and it also says C340 on it. I dont have the data cable for it anymore, but i do have the power cable. Once you get the usb cable, you can hook it to your computer, and print any digital camera pics to the printer. Pics...

100_1310.jpg

100_1315.jpg

100_1312.jpg

PRICE: $30 Shipped. OBO

Next up is Motorola RAZR BR56 battery. I belive this is a bad battery, but i am not sure. I dont think anything is wrong with it, so i will say it is sold as is. (EDIT: I actually have 2 of these)

100_1324.jpg

100_1325.jpg

PRICE: $10 Shipped.