Sundown Audio

SO i come home and find this sitting on my steps this afternoon

Good video! i have two of those Diamond D3 just collecting dust :clapping:

we.jpg

i used to have some...lol... ive had 5 of them over the years... IMO absolute best bang for the buck in their price range...

0829081142.jpg

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/79921-rogers-700-dream-car-update-page-17-a-wall/?p=2335774

93 Saturn SC2My system4 SA-15's Walled

2 Cerwin-Vega S2000's

3 Kinetik Hc2000's

Dual 200amp alts.

you guys done with the peepee touching contest or do I need to end it?

yeah i REALLY love my d3's but i'll eventually upgrade to a couple of DC level 3's. I actually just built a new box and will probably make a new demo video sometime soon. :P

just remember, there are no smart people in the world, only some less retarded than others

wow shes hot too who is she? kim petras? wheres that from...i'd buss that open

Bone stock 2015 Genesis Sedan

RIP Civic :(

sundown_audio_logo-1-1.jpg

yeah i REALLY love my d3's but i'll eventually upgrade to a couple of DC level 3's. I actually just built a new box and will probably make a new demo video sometime soon. :P

Or you could keep it all Sundown and run some SA-12s.

2002 Pontiac Bonneville SSEi

Pioneer DEH-P6000UB

Alpine SPX-17REF 6.5" components (active)

Sundown SAX-50.4

Sundown z15 (3 cubes @ 35 hz)

Sundown SAX-1200D

2006 Buick Rainier CXL AWD V8

Stock Bose system

12" Alpine Type E in aeroported box

Profile AP1000M

Or you could keep it all Sundown and run some SA-12s.

big x2 on that one bro... i just bought an SA-12 last week and im going to buy another next week... i did alot of research... between the FI SSD, DC lvl 3, and the SA-12... even just looking at the specs on all of the woofers "stock"(no special parts)... the SA-12 takes the cake... its just like 10 bucks more expensive too... i was so suprised on just how beefy it is.... needless to say... im more than happy with my purchase.... and they will go very nicely with my SAE1200d.... all i have to say is Jacob has some sick products!!!

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/79921-rogers-700-dream-car-update-page-17-a-wall/?p=2335774

93 Saturn SC2My system4 SA-15's Walled

2 Cerwin-Vega S2000's

3 Kinetik Hc2000's

Dual 200amp alts.

you guys done with the peepee touching contest or do I need to end it?

big x2 on that one bro... i just bought an SA-12 last week and im going to buy another next week... i did alot of research... between the FI SSD, DC lvl 3, and the SA-12... even just looking at the specs on all of the woofers "stock"(no special parts)... the SA-12 takes the cake... its just like 10 bucks more expensive too... i was so suprised on just how beefy it is.... needless to say... im more than happy with my purchase.... and they will go very nicely with my SAE1200d.... all i have to say is Jacob has some sick products!!!

You know i never really thought about it... lol

ill have to look into that... :D

if the subs are anywhere near as good as the amp i might just have to jump that direction :P

holy shit i actually looked at the specs... and i have to say this is EXACTLY what i am looking for :o

Now to scrounge up cash :P

Edited by z_ro

just remember, there are no smart people in the world, only some less retarded than others

wow shes hot too who is she? kim petras? wheres that from...i'd buss that open

Bone stock 2015 Genesis Sedan

RIP Civic :(

sundown_audio_logo-1-1.jpg