My life "might" have just taken a SIDE ROAD.....

Waiting for Updates from OP...

NRA - Patron Lifetime Member

'"the right of the people to keep andand bear arms shall not be infringed"

My ex had a kid at 15 shes fine.. she even wanted another a last month when she cheated on her current to make one with me :( now shes preganant and their together So thats A FML ur life is peachy compared to mine lol

Tim-Sig.png

62491252.png

The set up your talking about would sound great in my Tahoe. Trade you my dog for it. He has one eye but that only makes for bad depth perception so hey so what if he is running into shit, look at it this way he is easy to sneak up ninja style on. (right side only)
</div>

Dude read the side effects pf the pill.......It will cause you to throw up, cause late period, tender breasts, all the signs of pregnancy, but NO BABY....ur 17 and just freakin but if u did some research you would know everything about this pill and what it causes.

My .02

Maxximus

Black 2000 Nissan Maxima

Pioneer AVH p4100 HU

3 10" MTX t5500 series

Sledgehammer ported enclosure

Kicker 08ZX850.2 Amp

Pilot Underbody Neon (blue)

Pilot led interior Lights (blue)

2 Pilot 15" Neon tubes (blue)

Pilot light Control module

The neighbor up stairs keeps bitchin bout my music playin too loud during the day but runs a wood shop class at nite (aka drilling some bullshit) FUCK THAT!!

caraudioforum.com

I never use a meter to tune.

Your ear in most cases is your best choice.

because this forum is 99.9% guys and this isnt oprah

lmfao

true enough... :pardon:

just remember, there are no smart people in the world, only some less retarded than others

wow shes hot too who is she? kim petras? wheres that from...i'd buss that open

Bone stock 2015 Genesis Sedan

RIP Civic :(

sundown_audio_logo-1-1.jpg

dude i wouldnt even sweat it so soon cuz thats too fast to be gettin morning sickness. and imma tell ya just like i would tell my lil bro since yalls about the same age, well shoulda thought about the pros and cons of doing the nasty if she is guess what step up and be a fuckin man cuz it will make u 1 if u aint. and aborting a baby is fucked up as it is cuz that baby could be a great person in the world and could make a difference. so man up and be ready to take responsibility. but good luck with everything.

x2 man, why would u abort a child when you made the desision to have sex in the first place. kinda fucked up if you ask me my opinion. if shes knockd up, have the baby and work hard and do what u got to do. its not like someone put a gun to your head to have sex man, so why kill a baby from whta u decided to do. when i hear pep wanted to abort a baby bc of something like this makes me sick, just dont have sex and stfu about it. nobody should look down on you if you want to wait on having sex, you have plenty of time for it man.

2 AQ 10'' HDC3 copper subs

1 3500d AQ amp

146.3db on TL with stock electrical in single cab truck at 32hz

RESULT: 1st place at comp, 3rd overall out of 20 cars

hope it all works out for you....

next time there is a reason its called....

ass 2 mouth. :spiteful:

sony m60ui

polk mid/hi's

infinity 6000m on tower

fosgate p3d212 x2

fosgate p400-4

fosgate t1000-1bd

im ona boat bitch

My boat build

funny thing is...............slamming fireworks in to the ground with a sledge hammer in mexico is like car audio in california... everyone is doing it but most fail :)

Every time I read a comment you post, or a topic you make... I cannot help to think of how much of a badass you are!!

x2 man, why would u abort a child when you made the desision to have sex in the first place. kinda fucked up if you ask me my opinion. if shes knockd up, have the baby and work hard and do what u got to do. its not like someone put a gun to your head to have sex man, so why kill a baby from whta u decided to do. when i hear pep wanted to abort a baby bc of something like this makes me sick, just dont have sex and stfu about it. nobody should look down on you if you want to wait on having sex, you have plenty of time for it man.

were not going there....

its not your choice to decide what people do with their lives. this will not turn into an abortion topic. if he wants to thats on him but dont force your beliefs on him

NoFearX18 said:

Nick will bang just about anything.....LMAO....pun intended

On 4/13/2010 at 9:51 AM, meade916 said:

i was like DAMN, Chode is hardcore! he makes james look like a friendly person LOL!

trainman0978 said:

I dont know who is worse with the buttholes Chode or Big P...

thdsig2_zps7dd050e2.jpg

TDHsig1_zps90d6048b.jpg

Team Deadly Hertz / Team DC Audio / Team XS Power

2010 DC AUDIO MEMBER OF THE YEAR!!!

DuckretaryFEAR THE DUCK Durangho Chodes Blowthrough Build Youtube vids Muh Wife

Need DC Audio? Hit me up for pricing!!!

were not going there....

its not your choice to decide what people do with their lives. this will not turn into an abortion topic. if he wants to thats on him but dont force your beliefs on him

my bad, go on with thread

2 AQ 10'' HDC3 copper subs

1 3500d AQ amp

146.3db on TL with stock electrical in single cab truck at 32hz

RESULT: 1st place at comp, 3rd overall out of 20 cars

Archived