My life "might" have just taken a SIDE ROAD.....

Okay, So I had sex with my girlfriend of almost a year for the first time two days ago.

It wasn't planned and I was protected, I pulled out before I busted but something could of happened.

I bought her the plan B pill and I thought all was well; Until today I got a text from her telling me she threw up.

So I'm thinking morning sickness and she might be pregnant.

All this would be fine if I was older, but I am 17 and she is 16.

So guys, please wish me luck. I'm picking her up from school and we're going to get her pregnancy tested.

Please don't flame me for being irresponsible, there is no need, I know it is my fault and I take full responsibility but please pray for me and wish me the best because I really don't want a baby.

Thanks guys/gals,

Alex.

4 18's, low power and lots of gay fur.

Team gg

Team DOA

My Videos :)

gratz on the sex

but umm, if it does happen,, abortion?

Yes, We will be having one.

I am very conservative but when It comes to abortions I support women and their choice to have a baby or not.

But her mom might not be O.K. with it. :/

Team gg

Team DOA

I'm no doctor, but all my biology courses tell me that she probably wouldn't have morning sickness the day AFTER sex, even if she did get pregnant. It usually doesn't start until about 6 weeks in. So unless she's pregnant with some other guy's baby, I think you're alright bud. ^_^ Don't worry about it too much for now. If she misses her period, for like 2 weeks, THEN you can start worrying.

wtf is lolcats?

I'd def get a fat hooker if i had to resort to that kinda thing. I feel like they'd be grateful and work harder. Also its more bang for my buck, more real estate for my dollar if you catch my drift. its like the Costco of streetwalkers.

I was hoping for 150 :(.

I was hoping she would let me put it in her butt

it can also be the side effect of the morning after pill. look into that. ;)

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

I'm no doctor, but all my biology courses tell me that she probably wouldn't have morning sickness the day AFTER sex, even if she did get pregnant. It usually doesn't start until about 6 weeks in. So unless she's pregnant with some other guy's baby, I think you're alright bud. ^_^ Don't worry about it too much for now. If she misses her period, for like 2 weeks, THEN you can start worrying.

Yeah, well I poked her like 2 months ago but it was for less than 30 seconds and I know I didn't bust, that might be the case but I don't even consider that sex because it was literally not even in all the way. But who knows.

Team gg

Team DOA

Okay, So I had sex with my girlfriend of almost a year for the first time two days ago.

It wasn't planned and I was protected, I pulled out before I busted but something could of happened.

I bought her the plan B pill and I thought all was well; Until today I got a text from her telling me she threw up.

So I'm thinking morning sickness and she might be pregnant.

All this would be fine if I was older, but I am 17 and she is 16.

So guys, please wish me luck. I'm picking her up from school and we're going to get her pregnancy tested.

Please don't flame me for being irresponsible, there is no need, I know it is my fault and I take full responsibility but please pray for me and wish me the best because I really don't want a baby.

Thanks guys/gals,

Alex.

maybe the plan B pill made her throw up. Could have been nerves from the scare of being pregnant. Or maybe you should have washed it off before you stuck it in her mouth!

God damn its hot today. My balls are stuck to my leg.

it can also be the side effect of the morning after pill. look into that. ;)

Yes, I know.

I read the box a million times.

I'm just making sure that everything is alright.

I am a very paranoid guy and when it comes to my life I don't fuck around.

Team gg

Team DOA

Hate to rain all over the joy of her lettin u hit, but if she is throwing up and is now indeed prego its not yours. I dont like to be an ass about these things but i was once young and i understand this may be a hard thing for you to deal with. Explore all the possibilitys cause i doubt she is holding your seed to begin with. Go grab a 2 pack of test from walmart and watch her pee on them

American Bass*DC Power

Archived