I've decided to live life to the fullest

I have always been someone who always does stuff that is nothing but an rush for me and dangurous but now I'm going to step it up a notch and start to go sky diving. Life is to short to stay at home and do nothing or just drive to work every day doing the same shit for the rest of your life. anyone on here done sky diving before? or do yall just think im crazy lmao

Edited by FiBTLforlife

2 AQ 10'' HDC3 copper subs

1 3500d AQ amp

146.3db on TL with stock electrical in single cab truck at 32hz

RESULT: 1st place at comp, 3rd overall out of 20 cars

I'm in the mist of getting certified and going to try to get a job as aq skydive photographer. skydiving is amazing you feel so free up there theres nothing else in the world that compares.

Alpine CDA-9887

15" FI BL

JBL BP1200.1

Rockford Fosgate p142 4" front

Rockford Fosgate p1S652 6.5" rear

Optima D35 yellow top under hood

Big 3

all in a 1997 Toyota Tercel

bad ass never been but always wanted to

RIP The 03 prix!

New Ride

2003 Chevy Tahoe Z71

4 DC LVL 4 18s (2 currently installed)

2 DC PAI.2000 (1 currently installed)

1 DC PAI-120.4

I'm in the mist of getting certified and going to try to get a job as aq skydive photographer. skydiving is amazing you feel so free up there theres nothing else in the world that compares.

thats what ive hurd and i dont think i can wait to much longer to try it out. I have a skydive place right here in town. going to call them to get price on the jump.

1 3500d AQ amp

do it brother you'll love it. and if its something you see your self wanting to do in the long run skip tandom and go for AFF training 4-5 jumps and your licensed

Alpine CDA-9887

15" FI BL

JBL BP1200.1

Big 3

do it brother you'll love it. and if its something you see your self wanting to do in the long run skip tandom and go for AFF training 4-5 jumps and your licensed

yeah there is a class i can take and you do like 6 jumps, each time you jump you learn something new and different with the body and such, on your last jump you get to jump solo. the class will cost around $1,000 though which is allot for me right now. I know im atleast going to do the jump where ur attached to the instructor at a cost of around $85-$125 a jump. and if you get your own equipment it only cost around $17 a jump after that. although the equipment may cost around $3k-$4k lmao

1 3500d AQ amp

yeah there is a class i can take and you do like 6 jumps, each time you jump you learn something new and different with the body and such, on your last jump you get to jump solo. the class will cost around $1,000 though which is allot for me right now. I know im atleast going to do the jump where ur attached to the instructor at a cost of around $85-$125 a jump. and if you get your own equipment it only cost around $17 a jump after that. although the equipment may cost around $3k-$4k lmao

you can pay for the class by jump where I go which cost the same as tandom. so I am just payin class after class when I get money lol..

and yeah equipment is mad expensive they have used chutes at where I go for around 300-400 for the cheapest and jumps cost 25 bucks for a 3 jump block

Alpine CDA-9887

15" FI BL

JBL BP1200.1

Big 3

My older bro and dad did it last year. The instructors had a little helmet cam an the shit looked pretty fun. I would have gone with them but I'm in NC and they did it down in FL where my bro lives.

I'm deff. doing it when I get the money lol I'd just rather buy a new set of 15's

1992 Cadillac SeVille STS

Pioneer DEH-P7600MD

Pioneer Premier Surround

JL Audio 10W7 Ported

Kenwood KAC-7203

Kicker ZX350x4

My YouTube

I always think about what can go wrong. I considered doing it but ever got around to it.

I need to quit being such a pussy and just do it one day....anyone in Maryland wanna join? lmao

DAT 4125------>RE XXX comps active

Eclipse cd7000

I serve drunks for a living :D