Whats the Fastest rapper you know?

• 1 month later...

i really like a few songs from tonedeff he is in no way the fastest but hes got a fast flow its pretty good i think velocity is his quickest

I don't fuck around. I go from zero to I hope you die in less than 2 posts

build log http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/104524-new-subs-coming-sundown-3500d-arc-audio-cable-lacing-crescendo/

i really like a few songs from tonedeff he is in no way the fastest but hes got a fast flow its pretty good i think velocity is his quickest

IMO it is Champions Freestyle

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PeWMrxzCNx8

But I still like Havik- Turn Em All Out, Rayne is a fucking beast on that one

¿ǝɯɐƃ ǝɥʇ

Trolls never learn............

All BS aside, If I see one more comment in here that is NOT about the pre-sale, I will start the vacations. And that includes the trolls feeding the trolls.

YOU THE ONE THAT SOUND LIKE A OGER AND HUMPBACK/TROLLS?

Add "SMDLIFER" on Xbox LIVE to play with other SMD members.

Like 40 Water(E-40) say"I ain't rappin to Fast y'all jus listening to Slow". Tech N9ne's earlier (local/underground) stuff was hella FaSt.

KreeP-ShoW "The BeaT BanGa"

'01 Chvy 'Burb and Its Butt A.. NaKed

MySpace PimP - KreeP-ShoW "the BeaT BanGa" add ME

FaceBook PoPP'r - Kreep Jamez add ME

"Dooing Betta then sum BUT maybe Worse than otherz"

• 1 month later...

Found a new artist today, he's got hella skills, I would like yall to leave some feedback on him, I think he is really good.

His name is BlastfoME

He did this first song in 5 breaths total, which is pretty damn impressive to me.

Also there is this guy named Trent G, he is a gospel rapper but fast as hell

Im not much for christian rap, but this instrumental on the track is one of the best I have ever heard.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=om5gY-f_4Hg&feature=related

¿ǝɯɐƃ ǝɥʇ

All BS aside, If I see one more comment in here that is NOT about the pre-sale, I will start the vacations. And that includes the trolls feeding the trolls.

Twista holds the world record...just incase you guys didn't know.

Fastest aside, Techn9ne is easily the best, cleanest sounding, most dynamic rapper to listen to! Period.

------------167.42db @ 38hz--------------

16 Zenex HFI 12s

8 Hifonics Collusus OCA 16v

4 Powerlass 400a SW ignition HOs

Dinomat City!

Twista holds the world record...just incase you guys didn't know.

Fastest aside, Techn9ne is easily the best, cleanest sounding, most dynamic rapper to listen to! Period.

Hello 15 years ago, Twista hasnt held the record since the early 90's, since then No Clue(Ricky Brown) and Rebel XD have been going back and forth with it, and 90% of the artists in this thread would stomp twister and Tech in Speed. So before you say someone is the best you should do research, I am the authority in fast rap, I have hundereds of fast rap songs, and from personal exp. Tech isnt the cleanest at delivering, sure he can go fast but he tends to lead words into eachother. As far as going fast and me knowing everword, I would have to go with No Clue's songs.

¿ǝɯɐƃ ǝɥʇ

Hello 15 years ago, Twista hasnt held the record since the early 90's, since then No Clue(Ricky Brown) and Rebel XD have been going back and forth with it, and 90% of the artists in this thread would stomp twister and Tech in Speed. So before you say someone is the best you should do research, I am the authority in fast rap, I have hundereds of fast rap songs, and from personal exp. Tech isnt the cleanest at delivering, sure he can go fast but he tends to lead words into eachother. As far as going fast and me knowing everword, I would have to go with No Clue's songs.

Your reference?

I have the Guiness Book of world records 2003 and it lists Twista as the fastest rapper on page 119. That's where I based my post off of. So worlds fastest for 2010...who knows? But he held the record much longer than the early 90's, more like mid 2000's...

------------167.42db @ 38hz--------------

16 Zenex HFI 12s

8 Hifonics Collusus OCA 16v

4 Powerlass 400a SW ignition HOs

Dinomat City!

Archived