thanks for the coments, i loved them all wish i would have kept a few but i got new projects and the old ones had to go i regrate selling the 69 bug badly tho, the tracker was sick i loved going to shows and be the only one there busting out 3 wheels standing and driving just the ride was crap but other then that i had fun with all my trucks/cars but i a few im working on now and the shop ill try and snap some pics when im out there again.

1990 honda bagged on 20's for sale $$2500cash

• 2 weeks later...
those cars are sick cars, def some good work. i liked the grey Nissan! :clapping:

^^^ X2, agreed. That one caught my eye...dopeness

1993 Jeep Cherokee Sport

Kenwood 5.25" Mids

Alpine SPS-500 5.25" Mids

4 awg Rockford Fosgate wiring kit

Rockford Fosgate P312D2

Phoenix Gold Tantrum 1200.1

Phoenix Gold Tantrum 600.4

Pioneer DEH-3100UB HU

heres a few cars trucks and others that ive build and bought thru out the years, dam i miss my 69 bagged bug :cray: my first bagged mini was a mazda that i still got now after 6 years its changed alott and my next was my 70 black daily bug i built from scrap parts then i traded it for a juiced tracker witch i loved that bitch was fun as shit droz are the shit ill build another badass juiced ride again, after that i got my s10 and started with it had it for awhile got tired of it and built a 69 bagged bug of my dreams drove it for years went to meny of car shows with it then sold it like a dumbass and got a nissan hb well anyways here go's my past rides

922200422537PM25751.jpg

Picture052.jpg

Picture011.jpg

Picture043.jpg

Picture036.jpg

Picture057.jpg

Picture059.jpg

Picture069.jpg

Picture070.jpg

Picture072.jpg

Picture090.jpg

Picture086.jpg