Second Skin Audio

Replacing A Blown Voice Coil

well buddy, there is no way to just do the voice coil itself, your looking at a full recone assembly. Id contact Powerbass, see if they have a recone program

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.

well buddy, there is no way to just do the voice coil itself, your looking at a full recone assembly. Id contact Powerbass, see if they have a recone program

i was on the phone with powerbass for over an hour.. The shitty part is... these subs are discontinued. the one with a blown voice coil is a ES15Dv.4 and then the other one i have is a ES15DSv.2. The subs look the same.. but one is a double stack dual 2 ohm.. and the other one is a single stack dual 4 ohm.

I was sold the sub with 2 small holes on the speaker wall which VOIDS warrenty.. 250.00 PAPER WEIGHT. but.. Powerbass said they have about 4 pallets of the double stack 15's. that are discontinued but brand new in box, i might be able to have a powerbas dealer call and order them for me for a cheap price..

IM A LOW LIFE SCAMMER SO I WAS BANT....TEH HAMMA is NOT my friend

how many do you have? I may be able to have info on getting the ones you have reconed to something else, a hybrid speaker kind of

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.

how many do you have? I may be able to have info on getting the ones you have reconed to something else, a hybrid speaker kind of

i have 2... one double stack and one regular... i am thinking i am just going to use one 15 and maybe get 2 12's or something...

IM A LOW LIFE SCAMMER SO I WAS BANT....TEH HAMMA is NOT my friend

Archived