Alright here are the pics for the passenger door panel. First I cut a lot of little holes

IMG_1949A.jpg

Then I went in and snipped the connectors with tin snips

IMG_1953A.jpg

There is a wiring harness right behind a section where I drilled through, had to be carefull

IMG_1955A.jpg

Then I put a double layer of electrical tape down

IMG_1961A.jpg

Edited by CJtech323

• 2 weeks later...

sweet ride you got there with those bostons should sound sweet to

Teamflexissueslong.jpg

06 chrysler 300C Hemi

one mmatts dreadnaut 15 powered by a planet audio vx 2200d

fosgate p200 running planet audio 8" midbass drivers and super compression tweeters

stock battery and a stinger spv44

Irragi 300 amp alternator

big 3 1/0

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/55075-system-in-my-300c/page__view__findpost__p__763656__fromsearch__1

• 4 weeks later...

Big Update, everything is installed and working! Right now I am just tuning the crossover between the sub and components and also tuning the comps. My trunk is a rats nest right now, but Im in the process of building a new box/ amp rack to fit all this equipment in my limited trunk :rolleyes: Here are some pics, I'll upload some more later.

I used the stock 16ga speaker wire for the woofers

IMG_2803A.jpg

And then I applied to Second Skin. I kept on putting down layers in rattling spot until there was no more resonance, up to three layers at some spots. But now my doors are dead silent

IMG_2801A.jpg

Didn't take any pics of the building of my door pods, but they are covered in layers of rustoleom for moisture protection. Here is the drivers side

IMG_2797A.jpg

IMG_2798A.jpg

And the passengers side

IMG_2804A.jpg

IMG_2806A.jpg

The tweeters are mounted in the stock locations, aimed slightly up and towards the opposite seats (passenger tweet aimed towards driver seat and vise versa). This gives a great image, voices sound centered and coming from the bottom center of the windshield. I do have a little alternator whine problem, but thats just because I need to work out the ground. Overall I am highly pleased with the bostons, I ended up putting the tweeters at -4db because they were to profound at first, but they sound excellent now.