Jump to content

Bugatti Collection [1/2]


Recommended Posts

Posted
dont double post. and i meant the most technically advanced car.

actually i think the new E class from Mercedes-Benz would be more advanced, the Distronic plus cruise control, lane recognition, infrared camera with people recognition, active crash braking (in case you don't), the airbag deployment starting before impact, the engine ecu which limits the alternators charging system, i could go on and on and on about this vehicle...

but we should have a Fisker Karma here very soon... so I would like to re-look at the advancements that vehicle has made.

sure there was a lot of R&D on the bug, but that 1.6 mill would be lower if they were producing many of them... which they are quite capable of... they can make them as cheap as a Mercedes S class if they had a huge demand for them.

imagine what the cost of the e class would be if they just produced a 100 of them.

hope that makes sense. And again, I would love to have a bug, I think they are awesome looking vehicles, btw, I did get to drive an SLR 722s today, was in my way so i had to move it :) in the SNOW!!!! I wish the roads were better :(

SMD SuperSeller VerifiedJbondoXJames Shields

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   1 Member, 0 Anonymous, 2196 Guests (See full list)

×
×
  • Create New...