feelthebass33 Posted March 11, 2010 Author Report Posted March 11, 2010 Thanks for all the info guys, sounds like I've got enough power on tap to get em moving with more room to grow. I can't wait to get this thing done and playing! Quote 1994 Lincoln Town Car Headunit: Pioneer Premier 510UB : 2 Powerbass AEQ-7X0 Eq's Front Stage: 30 Mids/Highs off of a Kicker zx850.4 & Kicker kx600.4 Sub Stage: 4 18" DC Level 4s (w/ Level 5 coils) : 2 Mmats D3000.1s Security: Autopage RS730 Electrical : 200 amp Powermaster Alt : MLA module : KnuKonceptz wiring : 6 Universal Battery UB12750's
Noobtastic14 Posted March 11, 2010 Report Posted March 11, 2010 When I had my Lvl 4 18" with lvl 5 coil I ran a Crunch GP 3000D on it at 1ohm and only bottomed out the coil 0:19 into Air Forces haha -Drew Quote I am a United States Military Arts and Crafts Professional. Sand it off, Paint it on. uhoh_45 said: dont be a pussy P give the jeep to drew
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.