tripleb45 Posted January 8, 2010 Report Posted January 8, 2010 Ok I downloaded this program 3 times and it still does not show up on my computer. What is the deal? Quote
Guest Posted January 8, 2010 Report Posted January 8, 2010 Ok I downloaded this program 3 times and it still does not show up on my computer. What is the deal? where did you save it to i guess would be the first question Quote
tripleb45 Posted January 8, 2010 Author Report Posted January 8, 2010 I found it due to that question thank you man Quote
iTech Posted January 8, 2010 Report Posted January 8, 2010 This thread = Fail. jus messin wit ya. Quote My Official Feedback Thread PSN - tech2332 Games for PS3: Killzone 2, BattleField: Bad Company 2! Add me to play either!
tripleb45 Posted January 8, 2010 Author Report Posted January 8, 2010 Honestly I agree I fail at computers lol Quote
tripleb45 Posted January 8, 2010 Author Report Posted January 8, 2010 While this is still up how do you draw things like subwoofers and amps on sketch up? Quote
Hellbound Train Posted January 8, 2010 Report Posted January 8, 2010 Good question there Triple. Ive been wanting to know the same thing. Sketchup is definitely not a beginners program. Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.