Second Skin Audio

thoughts suggustions?

okay, i honestly dont know shit about making, boxes or basicly anything.. my current box is a sealed small box that fits 2 15s" very tightly. cost me 40 bux

idk how to tune a box in hz etc.. i just put it in w.e sounds good to me.. lol i got a chevy impala 03. so not much room to work with.

well ima sell that set up and build me a new one.

single18 > 2 15s?

well i hope so.. imma try to build one for a single 18.

and i was ohhh dont know i know how to use photoshop and cinema4d? haha so i got bored and did this..

and the ports are 2"s, figure that's small so imma do 3"s on all 3. and i cant face the sub on the front like the port cuss the hieght is 14" and sub is 18"

suggestions?

Edit: oh and the wood is 1" thick on my digital box

davidesigns-box.jpg

Edit: would my design be less efficient and bang less then the one long port design of RE?

recalcccc.jpg

Edited by __d_a_v_i_d__

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...hl=impala+build

^^ fiteeens

but i know someone who had 2 fi 18's in a 03 impala sealed it was nice ...not sure. i have no experience with 18's in a impala but with fiteens i do

Edited by Red-navi-916

BUILDLOG

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=61862

"98crewcab"Never a POS....just always "a work in progress" lol that's how we roll bitches!!!

Your a lowlife kid. I bet your mother wants to kill herself for not swallowing your ass.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...hl=impala+build

^^ fiteeens

but i know someone who had 2 fi 18's in a 03 impala sealed it was nice ...not sure. i have no experience with 18's in a impala but with fiteens i do

nice! your box is wayyy bigger then my current.. got vidds?

i got 2 15 kicker cvrs with 3K watt amp.

was those 2 18's walled up? i want mine in da trunk.

was looking everywhere on youtube and couldnt find the same style impala with 18(s)

go to re enclosure calculator it tells you how long to cut the wood and all that! its way easier then trying to design one because it makes it as you go

i did, but it didnt have the option to do the 3 ports like i did, so i did my own. it only lets you do that one long one.

recalcccc.jpg

i did, but it didnt have the option to do the 3 ports like i did, so i did my own. it only lets you do that one long one.

recalcccc.jpg

you dont neeed all that. my 18 is only half powwered and because my box it built to the right specs it makes all the difference.

and mess around with switching the numbers around in the length, width and depth and you can make just one long one

"yes... it will play like that all day!"

you dont neeed all that. my 18 is only half powwered and because my box it built to the right specs it makes all the difference.

and mess around with switching the numbers around in the length, width and depth and you can make just one long one

ohh, so doing the one long would sound better? i thought having it like the one i did would make the air more active and move around more?.

idk.

ohh, so doing the one long would sound better? i thought having it like the one i did would make the air more active and move around more?.

idk.

no it would sound the same cuz you would have it tuned to the same hertz! the way you had it before was just a cool and complicated way to do it!

"yes... it will play like that all day!"

no it would sound the same cuz you would have it tuned to the same hertz! the way you had it before was just a cool and complicated way to do it!

haha didnt know that, then i can say. "I designed that!" lol.

would you pm me your box info? the port looks over 5"s!