CEAP_ATK Posted January 8, 2010 Report Posted January 8, 2010 Hey i need some help better understanding this. I have 6.5 inch MB Quarts components in the front and rockford T1693 in the rear. I want to catch midrange bass in the front with the components. I switched the filter for the front channel to off and had it arround like 60-70 hz on the crossover if i remember correctly and it sounded really rich and full at low and medium volumes. when i turn it up more it starts to get sloppy. I just figured that since i have a crossover for the 6.5 that i could turn the filters off on the amp and everything would be fine....but i know if i keep running it like that theyre gonna fry.....i just leave the 6x9 on high pass cause i dont want to fry the tweeters on it.... anyone got any suggestions and info they can throw at me, i would much appreciate it
pimpedout97x Posted January 8, 2010 Report Posted January 8, 2010 the tweets on most coax speakers have a built in crossover so they wont see any low frequencies.
CEAP_ATK Posted January 10, 2010 Author Report Posted January 10, 2010 nobody.................nothing
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.