iTech Posted January 11, 2010 Report Posted January 11, 2010 I just got my ps3 this year and my first game i got was kz2. Im already a captain almost advancing to the next class (major) and was wondering if there were any kz2 fans who wanted to start a clan or if you've got a clan i can join/tryout for, im actually good for my rank and short amount of time ive played. Ill check back here tomorrow. - Posted from iPod Edit: just made Major, got 105 points in a single game. I got less than 8 hrs. of online playtime. My Official Feedback Thread PSN - tech2332 Games for PS3: Killzone 2, BattleField: Bad Company 2! Add me to play either!
inm Posted January 12, 2010 Report Posted January 12, 2010 Not sure what level I am, haven't played since about September. But when I did, I was good. psn- imnotmikal add me if you want, and when you see me get online, just send me a message and i might play On 2/28/2013 at 2:52 PM, Chaise said: "Now spread your butt cheeks so I can zap your asshole."
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.