Sundown Audio

What Amp Is Best For A 1600w Audiopipe Sub

KiddChaos

Ive got a 1600w Audiopipe sub which im having problems with the amp i want to buy for .. it i dont want it to sound bad so that its not getting enough power or so that its getting too much power help wuld b greatly appreciated thanks

would assume a quality 800watt rms amp??

But what are the impedance of the woofers/woofer?

?

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.

I assume that is dvc 2ohm, or a single 2ohm vc config?

I never dealt with audiopipe, but here they are descent for the money

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.

Guest MegaloManiac
I assume that is dvc 2ohm, or a single 2ohm vc config?

I never dealt with audiopipe, but here they are descent for the money

i dont think i would buy audiopipe mysel but they arent bad for the money. There is a local guy who is a authorized dealer and sponsored by Audiopipe, he has an SPL van he created and does a 161.1....one note wonder of course. thats with 4 Audiopipe 15s in a wall, pulling a lot of power, i dont remember exactly but he had like 6 amps strapped i'll dig up a pic.

here it is:

1johncarrvanpic1cc4.jpg

2johncarrwallsv2.jpg

3johncarrcarputersr5.jpg

0johncarrmessym7.jpg

Archived