So Frustrated!!!!!!

So do you mean popping the old bolt out the back and adding a longer bolt, if so then i think we are on the same track

GM vehicles have that big ass red boot on the end of the wires going to the battery. You take the bolt out and throw it away, then replace the wire using the new bolts that you have. On the outside of the new bolts a secondary bolt allows you to attach more wires. Put ring terminals on the wires and tighten them down on the new bolt.

2003 Ford F-150 Reg Cab layin body on 26's

2003 Tahoe 3/5 drop on 26's with a 408cid Supercharged engine.

2011 Camaro 2SS 2005 VW GTI Stage II ECU, CAI, 3" turbo back exhaust, FMIC, lowered 2" on some plastidipped 18's

2003 Hayabusa lowered, stretched, cams, nitrous and custom paint

Do you have a pic so i can kinda get a picture of what u mean, cause idk if we have the same kinda terminals

Here's mine

25November001-1.jpg

25November002-1.jpg

And then to get the terminals off you just take it out of the battery and push on the threaded part (that goes in the batt) until it pops out. Then do the opposite with your new ones and away you go!

Too many projects, too little time...

GM vehicles have that big ass red boot on the end of the wires going to the battery. You take the bolt out and throw it away, then replace the wire using the new bolts that you have. On the outside of the new bolts a secondary bolt allows you to attach more wires. Put ring terminals on the wires and tighten them down on the new bolt.

So I Can Still keep that big red boot

Here's mine

25November001-1.jpg

25November002-1.jpg

And then to get the terminals off you just take it out of the battery and push on the threaded part (that goes in the batt) until it pops out. Then do the opposite with your new ones and away you go!

Hmmm... Ima have to try that, i wasn't sure at first that if i tried to cut or push that bolt out if it would damage anything

yes, refer to the pics above, he beat me to it. I just took pics of mine on my tahoe if you need more but that is exactly what I was talking about.

EDIT: It is raining outside and I just took those pictures and was beaten to the punch. me=fail

Edited by sully

2003 Ford F-150 Reg Cab layin body on 26's

2003 Tahoe 3/5 drop on 26's with a 408cid Supercharged engine.

2011 Camaro 2SS 2005 VW GTI Stage II ECU, CAI, 3" turbo back exhaust, FMIC, lowered 2" on some plastidipped 18's

2003 Hayabusa lowered, stretched, cams, nitrous and custom paint

yes, refer to the pics above, he beat me to it. I just took pics of mine on my tahoe if you need more but that is exactly what I was talking about.

EDIT: It is raining outside and I just took those pictures and was beaten to the punch. me=fail

Aww sorry Sully =P

Too many projects, too little time...

You can also get similiar post extensions, at Autozone or Wal-Mart.

¿ǝɯɐƃ ǝɥʇ

Trolls never learn............

All BS aside, If I see one more comment in here that is NOT about the pre-sale, I will start the vacations. And that includes the trolls feeding the trolls.

YOU THE ONE THAT SOUND LIKE A OGER AND HUMPBACK/TROLLS?

Add "SMDLIFER" on Xbox LIVE to play with other SMD members.

Alright So I popped the old bolts out and installed he new ones, i had to add a washer because the bolt was too long but i got it, The problem is is that when i unscrew the back of the bolt to add new wires, it hits this huge black plastic piece, (I think it's to my ram air), Any Ideas